2nd grow revamped for Athena Proline 2 Jack Herers

• Thread starter Electrolights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Electrolights

Electrolights

Adding microbe tea tomorrow, cleanse and cannazyme seem to be breaking down the dead shit. Can finally see the roots seperated and growing whites out of the tan/light brown old roots rather then clumped together as one still will probably soak in peroxide before microbes are in the new res change just to be sure the bad bacteria is all dead. Not sure if I should be staying the course sterile or continue to plan to go live. Feel like the white roots are temporary and the shit will just spread again if I don’t kill it and go live regardless of Athena cleanse, @Aqua Man

B6AA89DC A51E 473D 9D2A 55067E073315
D3491093 68ED 4F05 8509 5942E8EA7A90
349211DF 61F9 4246 BEA3 4E378785B851
Electrolights

Electrolights

36 hours since introducing bennies and they got some brown sludge on em assuming it’s the bennies because they look healthy as fuck

CEB9730F B909 49D5 9FFA B25F92DE9C13
ECFFB30F CEBF 41C7 ACC2 EE41C10D9398
2FDC7542 81A2 4A3D 80B8 D0CBD3EB872C
06BD14A3 98C1 4C69 BF64 3753F6AEB577
423C56BA 9F95 44FD BB4A E46E0AF059DF
B4206191 0F84 4C75 9C77 BE34C1AB3FBC
BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

I was about to suggest Hygrozyme, Cannazym is the same product though. When I grew in DWC, I HAD to use Hygrozyme or I could not control root rot.

The Cannazym is what is making the difference.

I'm growing in soil now, root rot is not longer an issue.

Anthem

Anthem

Athena Cleanse is just watered down hypocholorous acid. You cannot have bennies and this agent in the same rez. The hypocholorous acid kills off all life in the rez.

Electrolights

Electrolights

Athena Cleanse is just watered down hypocholorous acid. You cannot have bennies and this agent in the same rez. The hypocholorous acid kills off all life in the rez.
Yeah I know I stopped using the cleanse to use bennies, these roots are already fucking booming 48 later, they had such slow growth and now even up top is blowing up
Probably going to use orca instead of great white and find molasses that isn’t black, that’s what is on the roots. I was sceptical about the brew I made, hydroguard, EWC, and great white but this shit is no joke the cure for slime above the water level

Electrolights

Electrolights

I was about to suggest Hygrozyme, Cannazym is the same product though. When I grew in DWC, I HAD to use Hygrozyme or I could not control root rot.

The Cannazym is what is making the difference.

I'm growing in soil now, root rot is not longer an issue.
I was told in dwc not to use enzymes due to it letting the dead roots just sit in the res. Which I’ve seen other arguments saying cannazyme will turn dead roots into NPK, I used it for 3 days before dropping the roots in diluted 34% peroxide, the res just had red sludge all caked on the walls of the res(most likely dead root matter from enzymes) and then introduced the tea on a clean res which is essentially creating enzymes too

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

I was told in dwc not to use enzymes due to it letting the dead roots just sit in the res. Which I’ve seen other arguments saying cannazyme will turn dead roots into NPK, I used it for 3 days before dropping the roots in diluted 34% peroxide, the res just had red sludge all caked on the walls of the res(most likely dead root matter from enzymes) and then introduced the tea on a clean res which is essentially creating enzymes too

Enzymes in any reservoir is not ideal, they are a great solution to root rot though. Once you eliminate it, you should be able to use smaller maintenance doses as a preventative.

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah I know I stopped using the cleanse to use bennies, these roots are already fucking booming 48 later, they had such slow growth and now even up top is blowing up
Probably going to use orca instead of great white and find molasses that isn’t black, that’s what is on the roots. I was sceptical about the brew I made, hydroguard, EWC, and great white but this shit is no joke the cure for slime above the water level
The molasses is used in the tea to feed the bacteria once you have an established base of bacteria they should be getting feed by the plants. I would ditch the molasses in the rez if it was me.

Electrolights

Electrolights

The molasses is used in the tea to feed the bacteria once you have an established base of bacteria they should be getting feed by the plants. I would ditch the molasses in the rez if it was me.
im not putting molasses in the res, i put in a 2gallon bucket with the mix and circulate it for 48 hours before introducing it to the res

Anthem

Anthem

Also there are many products much cheaper to use than the hydroponic store produces that produce as good are better than store purchased.
Southern Ag fungicide is like 16 dollars a pint and it goes along way. Gh has defgaurd as well. Great white and Orca are good products but not cheap.
The guy that came up with the strain MAC, he use to be in here. Capulator, I bring him up because he also owns or Owed OG Bio War. They have a line of bennies. He got shit because his product is like 85 percent talk. Once you get the bennies going they kind of run themselves.
@Moe.Red has a really solid way of creating his bennies. Be just puts aquarium filters in the rez and takes them from one rez to the next. Instant bennies. You can touch base with him for the specufics

Electrolights

Electrolights

all good won't be doing DWC again swapping to 4" grodan blocks after this and unislabs with the growlink controller so ill be back with athena cleanse

Electrolights

Electrolights

decided on removing the first node on the right plant, i did it earlier on the left one, feel as it is just a waste of energy they were small and not getting any light, not sure if anyone else practices this i know its usually removed when mainlined and topped, which i did top them, probably should have done it sooner

Electrolights

Electrolights

Some are still twisting on the right plant can’t figure out why thought maybe heater and fan running on it so I raised them, idk if roots being hit with the Venturi pump could do it, not sure if i have a deficiency, i did notice some discoloration after foliar feeding, i may start foliar feeding IPM, any thoughts would be appreciated

A8B4DC6B 379F 4C21 9856 A26E892D00C6
3CDFCAB5 1D3D 499C A163 288EDEC8BAB1
173E8C22 90DA 44F1 A571 AA1B1BCE2E0B
Electrolights

Electrolights

Updating- pretty sure I found the issue with discussion in the infirmary, salts like proline absorb water making them therefore heavier and since dosing is based off of weight it fucks the ratio up. Left plant is showing some signs of abundance of nitrogen while the twisted leaves plant after adding more core. Hopefully dropping light intensity and the measures I took to try to fix it works.

Electrolights

Electrolights

Updating at day12 after flip and strip, after talking to athena they suggested bringing EC up to 3.0 even though im getting nitrogen toxicity at like 2.5 i guess im gonna try it though and see what happens trying to monstercrop smaller branches to get them thick and juicy thats where the duct tape is. starting to see orange spots so im still assuming it might be a cal or mag issue c

028AFB71 28CA 4510 9DA4 71B27916B601
D45BAC46 04CB 46CB 8FCE B07E660A0245
D87B82A9 9149 496A B8BC 82B8D37220B5
5218ECAA 184A 487B 96E3 850E7DCA44DA
A3CA27AC 133F 47C6 A52E 01426C1B4C4B

Latest posts

Top Bottom