2nd Grow! Star Killers! Questions inside

• Thread starter AsheyBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

So I ordered an inline fan from Vivosun with a speed controller, got the carbon filter already and some duct jazz, gunna grab the straps and such and throw that in when it comes this week! Until then, I’ll keep the humidifier off, run a lower humidity and open some of the vents up. I’ll steer clear of water. Only gave it water twice since they sprouted weeks ago, but clearly the soil is moist and the room tent is! Ontario is being mad weird with its temps too bahaha.

Thank you all 🍆❤️❤️🍆

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Got my inline fan! Have it on 50%, but will try to do the math to figure out what I need the air movement to be. Says this can go to 195, so I’ll figure it out for a 2x4x5 and set it slightly above

Seedlings dried out today, and so did clone! Things are looking decent

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

New pot day!! Heading into a 5 gallon, the ladies are happy!!

Clone seems to be doing well after the tie down! Lots of shoots coming off the side and growing upward!

Happy to see it all moving along

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

The two star killer seeds are growing well. The one seems to be significantly stronger and larger than the second. The smaller one seems to be getting slightly purple stems. Not sure why they are growing so drastically different, but it’ll scrog out eventually!

The clone is moving along well! Letting it dry up abit cause I kinda want them all to catch up to each other. Worst case, I’ll be moving the clone outside in a month and some

IMG 2627
IMG 2628
IMG 2629
IMG 2626
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

On the 6th or 7th node, have them a top! Figured it was about that time! Pumped to see them fatten up and go from there

Not sure if I’m going to run the clone the full way in this tent or see if a buddy can snag it off me and run it in his

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Update time!

The smaller seed, nothing seems to be growing yet from the topped area. Its stems seem to be kinda getting purple, so I’m kinda concerned. It stubby and seems to be growing slower than its friend beside it.

The larger growing seed seem to have a curly to the leaves. The stems are perfect though and it’s growing three new growths from the fimmed area! She will probably be the bigger producer if I can’t get her sister catching up

The clone is doing clone stuff. I bent a few of the branches until I felt a small inner snap and left it for a few days. It’s growing stuff everywhere!

Any recommendations?

500 PPFd, usually 25-27 degrees during the day. Humidity around 35% cause I need to keep things open to keep the heat down

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Ohhh! And I decided to try and make some compost hahaha :) I got a boat load of eggs and egg shells in here cause I’m forgetful with groceries. Pineapple husks and probably 80 banana peels! Going to hunt for worms and throw like a hundred in here and hopefully in a few months I’ll have a dope top dressing maybe!! Risky, but fun??

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Should I remove some of the larger fan leaves that are blocking new stem growth? Just cause they are dense and bushy!!

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Got lucky and the big plant got 4 stems from the fim! The second smaller one hasn’t seemed to pop any new sprouts from where it was topped yet, probably shouldn’t have topped the smaller one though it was on the same node!

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Should I be removing some of the larger fan leaves that are covering stem growth?

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

I consulted the local Shaman Spaulding and removed the big boys so the grows could pop!

Also, added a bunch of fallen leaves from last fall into my compost and tossed it well! Waiting on the warmth and the ground to thaw abit so I can snag like 100 worms or something

IMG 2700
Beazy

Beazy

Love the pheno I got of this strain. Bought a ten pack and every female was the same super lemony gas taste lingers on your tongue forever. Bought 2 more packs a couple years later n soaked all ten of one pack n only 4 sprouted and the 2 girls were nothing like the first still good smoke just more fruity. Can’t wait to see how yours come out.. hope you find a killer

Beazy

Beazy

Those look just like my 2nd pack plants !! Great looking plants he’s got there !!! The pheno I have is super stretchy and real thin viney stems.

Last edited:
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

The one I got is small and close nodes, and the bigger one looks like viney ones hahaha

Hoping they both produce well, going to veg until end of April, then try scrogging the two seeds, and moving the clone to a 12 Gallon to throw outside somewhere :)

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Exciting news everybody!! Turns out the one Fimmed one… has 5 shoots from the centre!!!! What a jackpot!

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

The ladies seem to be doing fine

The topped short boy is becoming a bush, but very little vertical growth. The growth from the top four branches though are really growing, so it’ll be like my first plant, and be bushy

The middle lanky lady is growing really well. Everything is uniform and more of its lower branches should reach the top of the canopy. Tied down some of her branches cause she’s taller. The Fimmed top actually only had 3 viable tops, no worries though!

The clone is doing well! I had pinned her down to try something different with a grow and it’s been looking nice! Really neat looking at the structure she has. Smaller growths have breached the trellis so I topped the one and will work it over more.

The clone and middle plant seem to drink around the same rate, but the shorter stubby girl seems to take an extra day to dry. Roughly the same schedule though! Synthetic nutrient feed today

IMG 2765
IMG 2766
IMG 2771
IMG 2768
IMG 2767
IMG 2770
IMG 2769
Top Bottom