2nd Grow! Star Killers! Questions inside

• Thread starter AsheyBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Girls are doing well :) topped a few that made it above the trellis. The clone is robust and lovely!’
The middle Starkiller that’s lanky is growing exceptionally, but is for sure nutrient hungry hahaha

stalky starkiller finally made it above the trellis, so I’m tucking her in weird ways now!! Going to flip at the end of the month, and it should look lovely :)

I’ve added molasses to my just water feeds, just to help the microbes in the soil!

Excited to lollipop them and then flip at the end of the month

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

A week and a few days from flip! Lillipopping Friday, flipping next Monday :)

The clone is the bushiest cause of how she was trained

The one lanky star killer in the middle is grow well, really likes nutrients

The stalky star killer to the right is a deep green, short but lots of close nodes.

Will raise the light and throw up the PPFD when I flip. Will stop using micro and will double the bloom nutrient. Going for hefty buds gentleman! Fingers crossed!

Better soil, light, air, seeds, training, watering. I’m pumped to see what happens :)

IMG 2912
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Officially on the 12/12.!! 880-900 for the middle plant. Side plants sadly are only at about 500 ppfd. Not sure how they will turn out

Will adjust light as the middle plant needs and kinda hope the side plants stretch abit more to soak in some extra sun!

Lowering the nitrogen amount slowly and doubling up on the bloom nutrients I use(Advanced whatever it is)

Pumped for some nicer buds :)

IMG 2952

Latest posts

Top Bottom