2nd microgrow

• Thread starter Helmguard77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Helmguard77

Helmguard77

What's up guys this is my second grow 1st for autos this is my hydro mini setup let me know what y'all think and if u have any ideas or opinions on helping me out with the grow please don't hesitate as I am learning as I go this is my critical purple auto grow fro growers choice seeds
2nd microgrow
2nd microgrow 2
2nd microgrow 3
2nd microgrow 5
2nd microgrow 6
2nd microgrow 7

2nd microgrow 4
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, we have the same restriction, so I put the only the strain name, seed bank, and date germed on one side of a plant marker and our info on the other side.
When taking pix, we make sure the correct side is showing.

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Yeah, we have the same restriction, so I put the only the strain name, seed bank, and date germed on one side of a plant marker and our info on the other side.
When taking pix, we make sure the correct side is showing.
Aaahhhh will try that in future good idea bro thankyou man

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Aaahhhh will try that in future good idea bro thankyou man
Glade the plants are doing good I thought maybe I was doing something wrong and scared to mess up...lol...wasnt sure on replays I might get or if I was truly doing a good job

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Glade the plants are doing good I thought maybe I was doing something wrong and scared to mess up...lol...wasnt sure on replays I might get or if I was truly doing a good job
Especially after being upset cuz my first grow was bag seed and they all ended up males so I had to order for some feminized autos and went with critical purple gc seeds

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They look good so far. But I'm a soil guy. Let me see what Hydro dudes think.
Pardon moi Yer Majoristies, @DreamwalkerJ and @Aqua Man ?

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

I'm legal but yeah identity thxs for tip
Its not only your information that you should be protecting, right? But it looks good so far but im concerned about space/heat/light during flower. What are your plans for lighting/ventilation/nutes ect....?
The plants in rhe (drip system?) look healthy so yeah, tell me what your plans are for flower and how long you plan on veg for

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Brada's growing in coco and needs guidance.
He needs drains in the solos too....
Yeah coco MUST be watered WITH nutrients and runoff every time. Below is a link to a thread thats all about watering/feeding in coco. You should be checking you ppm and pH of your nutes but then you should test your runoff also and the runoff should have a LOWER ppm than your nutes started with. If your runoff has a higher ppm then you have a buildup and need to flush. This is 1 of the reasons why you need to water with runoff

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Its not only your information that you should be protecting, right? But it looks good so far but im concerned about space/heat/light during flower. What are your plans for lighting/ventilation/nutes ect....?
The plants in rhe (drip system?) look healthy so yeah, tell me what your plans are for flower and how long you plan on veg for
They are autos and I have a light in there for bloom the box is reated to grow 2 lbs of dry matter so I'm going to try and test the limits my plan is to ride out I have done this before but only with some bs bag seed that turned out to be males I have pics of them tooo

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

They are autos and I have a light in there for bloom the box is reated to grow 2 lbs of dry matter so I'm going to try and test the limits my plan is to ride out I have done this before but only with some bs bag seed that turned out to be males I have pics of them tooo
Nutes I'm using advanced nutrients and its a hydroponc system almsot exactly like dwc and carbon filtered built in fans and I keep them at about 70 to 75 for temp

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

At least you know what males look like now. I hope you reach your goal. 2#s per 4x4 is the high average, i think my record was right around 3. Ive never done autos myself and i dont want to say that I'll never do them but yeah..... what size light do you have for flower?

Latest posts

Top Bottom