2nd microgrow

• Thread starter Helmguard77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

I also mist them with distilled water every maybe twice a day
Ok so you shouldnt be needing to mist them still. The temps are good, so as long as the RH is good, let them transpire properly. They look like theyre on their way. Just keep in mind that most newer growers always feel the need to be doing something for the plants, like theres always something more you could be doing for them or there must be some way to improve things., so when that happens go smoke a joint and get some munchies and let them do their thing.

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

At least you know what males look like now. I hope you reach your goal. 2#s per 4x4 is the high average, i think my record was right around 3. Ive never done autos myself and i dont want to say that I'll never do them but yeah..... what size light do you have for flower?
Idk the light ive been worried about but last time didnt do too bad is a 20 watt. This and two t5s I think? Th box was bought and was a rash buy wish I had went with a mars hydro or spiderfarmer and tent instead but it is what it is so I'm doing what I can with what I got I'm attaching whole setup I removed my submerible for another bubble stone cuz I just felt like it needed it one for each plant but Idk learning as I go
20210628 010943 HDR
20210628 010645 HDR

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok so you shouldnt be needing to mist them still. The temps are good, so as long as the RH is good, let them transpire properly. They look like theyre on their way. Just keep in mind that most newer growers always feel the need to be doing something for the plants, like theres always something more you could be doing for them or there must be some way to improve things., so when that happens go smoke a joint and get some munchies and let them do their thing.
+10

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Lmao yeah ur right I swear I get that really bad always wanting to look at them and watch them grow too lmao

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

At least you know what males look like now. I hope you reach your goal. 2#s per 4x4 is the high average, i think my record was right around 3. Ive never done autos myself and i dont want to say that I'll never do them but yeah..... what size light do you have for flower?
If I dont its ok but might be calling company about trying to get money back cuz they advertised it when I bought it main reason I wanted to get it but it is what it is man

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Sorry to say but youre probably going to want more light than that for flower and that 20w light you have will need to be close. Try to get a lux meter for your phone so you can get a rough idea of how much light there is. Full veg should be around 35000 lux and for flower youll want 75000 or more.

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Sorry to say but youre probably going to want more light than that for flower and that 20w light you have will need to be close. Try to get a lux meter for your phone so you can get a rough idea of how much light there is. Full veg should be around 35000 lux and for flower youll want 75000 or more.
Where can I get that??

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

This is the problem serious growers face when looking for a new product. Because of legalisation there so many people that think they can make good grow equipment too and want to make money in the sector. They build junk hoping that uninformed or newer grower will buy their shit. And it works. If they claimed they could pull 2 pounds dry flower in that space with that setup, then that sounds like a world record to me and i would want to see proof. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. But i get it, now lets figure out how to get the most out of that setup. I would definitely be mainlining, then strip the bottom 1/3 (at least) of the plant off so that it can utilize its energy better and put all the energy it has into growing decent tops.

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Where can I get that??
I have another light I could problt throw in there thats a grow light but its another I think 36 watt it also has full spectrum and a small 30 watt but they are on my one in coco

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

When should I mainline at fourth node?? And I should strip the bottom 3rd now?? They are still so small and yeah I know it fricken sucks and hurts my head and my heart...but all I can do is move forward
This is the problem serious growers face when looking for a new product. Because of legalisation there so many people that think they can make good grow equipment too and want to make money in the sector. They build junk hoping that uninformed or newer grower will buy their shit. And it works. If they claimed they could pull 2 pounds dry flower in that space with that setup, then that sounds like a world record to me and i would want to see proof. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. But i get it, now lets figure out how to get the most out of that setup. I would definitely be mainlining, then strip the bottom 1/3 (at least) of the plant off so that it can utilize its energy better and put all the energy it has into growing decent tops.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

The forum has a good light sponsor, Spider-Farmer. I would recommend the SF300. It's small and will handle your area quite well.
I would only recommend spider farmer if you are putting the light in a reflective enclosure, otherwise, you should get a light that has a reflector, like the mars hydro lights, they direct a lot of horizontal light back downward. They are both basically the same IMHO except one has a reflector and one does not.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

When should I mainline at fourth node?? And I should strip the bottom 3rd now?? They are still so small and yeah I know it fricken sucks and hurts my head and my heart...but all I can do is move forward
I would FIM them now and strip the lower branches off to start the manifold/mainline. If im not going to harvest it, then theres no point in letting the plant waste any energy on it. FIM them, leave 2-4 fan leaves on each one and start the mainlining. This is what i do.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I would only recommend spider farmer if you are putting the light in a reflective enclosure, otherwise, you should get a light that has a reflector, like the mars hydro lights, they direct a lot of horizontal light back downward. They are both basically the same IMHO except one has a reflector and one does not.
I was Watching Bugbee and he was saying that a bright white surface is all that is needed for the photons to bounce around.
So, the white works. But he can line it with foil to help.

Top Bottom