2nd microgrow

• Thread starter Helmguard77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

What seeds are you running on this second grow.i know you did auto first grow but didn't see the second grow genetics

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Humanity needs people like that. Desperately. If the world as a whole gets even slightly more selfish, aggressive, or violent, we are all well and truly fucked..
Amen..and when I get a new light I'll either send this one back or pay it forward too rather than sell it off for selfish gain u can hold me too that brother ...i am a man of my word cuz thats all we have in life and its what binds us all together

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Growers Choice sells unstable f2 strains, i just ran 1 of there autoflowers, plant had genetic deformities and did not flower, i hope this does not happen to you but a word of advice if your gonna run autoflowers go with Methisto in other words if you unfortunately have a bad experience dont sour on autoflowers bc it's the breeders fault.

20190802 195018
Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Growers Choice sells unstable f2 strains, i just ran 1 of there autoflowers, plant had genetic deformities and did not flower, i hope this does not happen to you but a word of advice if your gonna run autoflowers go with Methisto in other words if you unfortunately have a bad experience dont sour on autoflowers bc it's the breeders fault.
Thankyou for this info greatly appreciated as I was wondering when they would flower??

karolanne

karolanne

Top Bottom