2nd Run, Clones From Kritikal ! I ! I

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Cob grow lights have better light penetration and distribution, plus they finish plants two weeks earlier than other lights. The price has really dropped over the last few years and will continue to drop.
http://www.ledlightplant.com/cob-64...led-grow-light-400w-panel-veg-hydro-p-46.html

Yeah man I'm looking into them myself wanna build my own just not 2 familiar with electronics that well.. I have a friend who has been begging me to buy one and he promises fantastic results.. I mean I am kinda way small operations for that hell I have the 1 gal she is 2 months begged and said f it and tossed another beside her that is 1 month begged into flower under mars 300, just because I have 6 clones that have grown way faster than I thought and 2 cheese strains that are up.. Had make personal decisions.. Thanks for link also good fella ...

SL8R

SL8R

Day 5 of flowering fed 3 days ago, I will admit I am a proud papa of this gal and dam if that canopy is not even.. She has grown so dam much in just 5 days its starting to make me think that his run here will make my first look pathetic haha..

Pic #2 is of cheese strain and that dam seed just will not let go serious wondering if there's twins haha... Letting cheese share some of that mars power ... Can't wait to clone her and get me a decent dog going hoping next run I'll have 3 cheese and 3 kritikal not sure how its going to go funds have plumit dam Dr.s gave me more bad news so what else to do beside produce more haha...

20160817 093111
20160817 093458
K

killermike

Day 5 of flowering fed 3 days ago, I will admit I am a proud papa of this gal and dam if that canopy is not even.. She has grown so dam much in just 5 days its starting to make me think that his run here will make my first look pathetic haha..

Pic #2 is of cheese strain and that dam seed just will not let go serious wondering if there's twins haha... Letting cheese share some of that mars power ... Can't wait to clone her and get me a decent dog going hoping next run I'll have 3 cheese and 3 kritikal not sure how its going to go funds have plumit dam Dr.s gave me more bad news so what else to do beside produce more haha...
love to see a trained up plant . grows looking great so far

SL8R

SL8R

A little update nothing new just green as can be and looking sexy to me..

She has widen up and she has long enough hairs you could braid hairs. Starting to stink alot. She holding a beautiful green and man she just looks so dam good to me. I have noticed tho she has slowed growth but since she just came into week 2 of flowering I figure here shortly she will stretch out n build buds very soon...

20160822 081151
20160822 084702
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ohman, that must have been horrible coming home to a rat attack...

SL8R

SL8R

Yeah man, was expecting the wife's cat to have done it but we had to do some serious extermination... But like I said positive vibes, can't get to work up now a days healths not that great. So I just took 4 cutting and gonna reveg .. Still having problems with this 2nd cheese strain germinating taking almost 10 days so far..

N

Nog

Oh boy, I hate pictures taken under those purple LED's.

I think those plants should have been vegged bigger before flowering, they don't seem to have much leaf mass which translates into their ability to convert light into chlorofyll.

SL8R

SL8R

Well if using a ruler, there 11 inches tall and 14 inches wide.. Vegs varies on person and space if I'm right. I'm not trying grow 1 pounders just want to get a couple good Oz's. I need to practice more before I just try and make poundage lol.. After this run I'll push 2 this size in and try sog.

SL8R

SL8R

That's over a month veg time.. This was cutting from a flowered plant last grow and I revegged .. I wish I could afford to run them super hps and stuff but due to a lot of other problems I can't afford another ac unit to specifically be on top gals ..

SL8R

SL8R

Been a while since I posted stuffers been hectic, she is starting build good buds and all over her .. She is now producing a small funky lemon smell man I missed that lol.. Well I'll toss a few photos and burn a bowl of some fine cheese I acquired ..✌

20160908 155422
20160908 155524
SL8R

SL8R

She is starting to stack, she built almost 10 inch tall buds last time, she has started to sparkle she shimmers as the fans hits her ... Well restarted over due to rodents. Now have 4 cuttings rooted and starting there revegged cycle..✌

20160908 160023
20160908 160038

Latest posts

Top Bottom