2nd Time attempt at hydro...

• Thread starter Thejackwiththeknack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejackwiththeknack

Thejackwiththeknack

This is my second attempt at hydro....
Bruce banner in recirculating system built by me. Room is 12 x 7 x 6high
Full spectrum led lumi 720. I wish I had moved to led sooner.... temps are 24 to 26 c humidity at 48% at moment but will lower again in few days

Can any body shed some ligjt on the condition of leaves please... I have limited height and know they are. Lose to lights now which I can't really do much about... 2 weeks left

2nd time attempt at hydro
2nd time attempt at hydro 2
2nd time attempt at hydro 3
2nd time attempt at hydro 4
2nd time attempt at hydro 5
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Are you spraying any pesticides on the plants or foliar feeding them? Looks like water drops may have burned the leaves through the lensing effect.

Is it throughout or in a specific area?

Can you bend over the closest ones to the light to get some distance between them and the lights? As you said, they're too close to the light and are on the verge of light burn.

BTW pretty flowers!!! Good Job!! 👍

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Those lumii leds are becoming very popular where im from. The ballasts are very reliable. I have two lumii hps running and this is the light ill upgrade to come black friday. Tops are looking a little close for comfort but the plant will let you know whats up the bud swell is my favorite stage of growth. Your Grow is looking good👍

Thejackwiththeknack

Thejackwiththeknack

There's not a great deal I can do about the height of them now I guess it is what it is.... I'm happy with them so far so glad I made the jump from hps to led they are a game changer

Thejackwiththeknack

Thejackwiththeknack

Are you spraying any pesticides on the plants or foliar feeding them? Looks like water drops may have burned the leaves through the lensing effect.

Is it throughout or in a specific area?

Can you bend over the closest ones to the light to get some distance between them and the lights? As you said, they're too close to the light and are on the verge of light burn.

BTW pretty flowers!!! Good Job!! 👍
I did spray peptides about a month ago but nothing since... what I found most strange this time round is I have had not one yellow leaf so far what so ever.
I think I need to invest in a bigger dehumidifier for next time aslo

Top Bottom