2x UC12xl13 and 12K watts.....Sealed

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

nice... that rasberry kush finshes at 50 days? thats nice. You killed it this round.

H

hogan400

Crossttii,
Raspberry on day 55 today. I wished I would have pulled 3-4 days ago as my ack are ready now, and Im pushing my space limits. I will flush, drop temps on day 47 next time and pull on day 51 give or take... not sure if I killed it since my gpw could be low as it occurs to me my watts per foot is really high. I will know soon right!! hahah

Things I noticed in the uc thats different than my normal soil program.
1. early bloom super super explosive
2. bloom seems to go few days longer
3. less nute uptake issues and def problems
4. stalks 10x the size
5. 1 plant= SEVERAL soil ladies
6. nuggets harder than anything ive ever pulled (10+) yrs
7. even the larf is coated and has density like never seen before
8. much better quality from my same strains
9. hang on... its a wild ride but well worth it imo....:banana1sv6:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick work brah! You fuckin' killed it... And to think you were worried the whole time... :giggle

C

crossouttheiis

Sick work brah! You fuckin' killed it... And to think you were worried the whole time... :giggle

haha thats what I was going to say shady and thought his plants were looking a lot worse than they actually were. Its good you got a handle on the system already. I hope you pull worthwhile numbers.

J

jdubz401

WOW man nice job you def did the uc justice... And its def a wild ride lol stop by and say hi once in awhile lol love the knowledge once again NICE JOB

H

hogan400

Tell you this.....there was a few times I thought Id pull the plug. I didnt like the rooter plugs and week 1 was my first stem rot stress! Week 3 when they started the ph drop... I had back ups but still stuck it out. Only because of you guys here encouraging me.

heres to you all for helping
:passingjoint::passingjoint:

Next rd I feel will be the real win and I probably shoulda kept my stress in check hahahah fuck it in for the win guys. Now I have a rd under my belt and can help a little.

more work and pics soon to finish this thread before the next drop!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Right on bro looking killer
Cant give up over a few hickups once its dialed the system is on auto pilot

H

hogan400

Bg, you are def right. I still wanted to run it, just in a side by side with coco so I knew I could still have meds.

A freshly pulled root ball.....kinda brown but healthy. I will load some stalks again soon...Huge!

IMG 6855
IMG 6857
IMG 6858
MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

nice root mass! did most of your roots grow during veg or flower? I have some really good root growth and am still in veg, but nothing like that! I want my buckets filled up! And did you run EWC Tea at all?

H

hogan400

monster,

I been busy, real busy. My buckets were all about that full finished, and in veg they were like any others I would imagine. 10" long and not thick at all. They should fill up for you. Im sure strains vary some.

Been battling veg problems in my tray again. WTF! Oh well..

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Busy is a good thing! Thanks for responding and I hope you figure out what is going on with your veg...

C

crossouttheiis

aside for some of the roots browning what else is going wrong with your veg tray? This next round for myself I am going to be vegging some in an under current and some in coco pot liners til they are big enough to transplant into the UC. mrdizzle ran coco pots as a preveg and seemed to do just find transfering into the mpb system.

deacon1503

deacon1503

aside for some of the roots browning what else is going wrong with your veg tray? This next round for myself I am going to be vegging some in an under current and some in coco pot liners til they are big enough to transplant into the UC. mrdizzle ran coco pots as a preveg and seemed to do just find transfering into the mpb system.

I thought I saw smart pot liners for the 8" UC netpots in the cch2o catalog. I was thinking of trying them just as dizzle did.

H

hogan400

Seems my ACK just didnt like something, that being said the numbers on the raspberry were like Ive only had a few times, and the ack is getting sent back to soil only! Considering the issues I had I will moncrop the Raspberry and add 2 new strains each time till I find something that medicates better....

Christ almighty that Raspberry yields!

Coco pots and smarty liners arent a bad idea but Ill try some new rock like d.s is doing and see how that shakes out?! I really dont wanna trap moisture around the roots at all. Makes me nervous.
In veg I see some def problems like cal, mag, iron, all which is because the rot is not allowing food. Funny is its only one strain affected? Any one ever see this too? I started new cuts and eliminated the ack...

Thanks...back to work I go
h400

H

hogan400

half a gpw on ack, and over one on the rasp.. coulda been a lot better but its a learning exp/

didnt have all my lights o,n and a few sites were empty as well.

Top Bottom