2x4 DWC Test with Spider Farmer SF2000

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

How did I miss this thread 😂 so not everything you do is down right crazy then mate👍 I couldn’t imagine trying to flower plants in a 2x4 tent ya must have to keep em small and short yea?

Observationist

Observationist

How did I miss this thread 😂 so not everything you do is down right crazy then mate👍 I couldn’t imagine trying to flower plants in a 2x4 tent ya must have to keep em small and short yea?
Yes that's pretty much just the veg/experiment tent.

Working on a few ideas for fog/aeroponocs

Observationist

Observationist

Have not done any res changes or maintenance

Besides just add more water

might mess with it a little tonight

ive not been feeling good

Observationist

Observationist

No good mate what’s wrong with ya not bad health I hope👍
Just mental health.

I have not had my car in about a month and a half now, I lost my job and can barely provide for my family so now I feel like shit.

It's under warranty to be fixed no cost and they've been dicking me around.

I can't do shit without my vehicle.

One inspector tried to tell the shop to say transmission error is my fault to kill the warranty....wasn't till I threatened with an attorney that they started to get on it, they (silver Rock) had gotten a transmission sent out finally a week ago, car was put into the shop Nov 2,

The transmission came in with a hole in it....so now they waiting to receive another one ...should be next week......makes me wonder what the last parts were like when it failed the last time ....I do drive it too hard sometimes but god damn.

Then it was so slow at work I was spending more on lyfts to get there and back and my time then instead of profiting...who the fuck goes to work to lose money ....and time.... am a server in fucking america...thinking about school and college and trying to get a career.

Follow you're passion though right?

I want a career with cannabis/plant/research

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Just mental health.

I have not had my car in about a month and a half now, I lost my job and can barely provide for my family so now I feel like shit.

It's under warranty to be fixed no cost and they've been dicking me around.

I can't do shit without my vehicle.

One inspector tried to tell the shop to say transmission error is my fault to kill the warranty....wasn't till I threatened with an attorney that they started to get on it, they (silver Rock) had gotten a transmission sent out finally a week ago, car was put into the shop Nov 2,

The transmission came in with a hole in it....so now they waiting to receive another one ...should be next week......makes me wonder what the last parts were like when it failed the last time ....I do drive it too hard sometimes but god damn.

Then it was so slow at work I was spending more on lyfts to get there and back and my time then instead of profiting...who the fuck does to work to lose money .. am a server in fucking america...thinking about school and college and trying to get a career.

Follow you're passion though right?

I want a career with cannabis/plant/research
Oh fuck that’s no good man it’s good that ya don’t mind speaking about it can help us blokes are hard arses some times Fkn assholes car dealers they don’t mind snatching ya money do they mate go missing when a warranty issue comes up yea I live in a pretty lucky country I reckon Tasmania Australia apart from our backward drug laws Yea cost of living is outta control atm so I’m feeling for ya bro losing ya job sux chin up mate she’ll improve for ya I have no doubt it always seems to be the good blokes that get down on their luck and not a lot of the scum that deserve there life to be shithouse👍

Observationist

Observationist

Oh fuck that’s no good man it’s good that ya don’t mind speaking about it can help us blokes are hard arses some times Fkn assholes car dealers they don’t mind snatching ya money do they mate go missing when a warranty issue comes up yea I live in a pretty lucky country I reckon Tasmania Australia apart from our backward drug laws Yea cost of living is outta control atm so I’m feeling for ya bro losing ya job sux chin up mate she’ll improve for ya I have no doubt it always seems to be the good blokes that get down on their luck and not a lot of the scum that deserve there life to be shithouse👍
Thank you kind sir

It'll get better eventually just need to work on it and my self, and grow fuckin dank lol.

Can't wait to see these purple punches flower but the 5x5 has priority right now, vegging out a p punch mother and. Vegging it's clones, I want that p punch to get big like that other one I had, Bout 8 feet lol.

Observationist

Observationist

Got an idea for plants hanging/ roots dangling down free air suspended over a fog... @Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Talking about scum I’ve spent the last 2 nights on extreme high alert had some dog trying to break into my grow shed they bent all the roller door up broke the bottom of my door can’t get in though as I’ve screwed a metal plate across it from the inside and get get through the other side as my dog would rip there face off🤷‍♂️ Got security cameras now so I know who to go c if they come back Fkn spewing though cause it’s obviously 1 of the very few people who know it’s there so called mates if u will lump of wood and me will sort em😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Got an idea for plants hanging/ roots dangling down free air suspended over a fog... @Justlovetogrow
I’ve only grown rdwc once mate I used big pvc pipe with holes cut along with net pots n clayballs had no idea what I was doing and vegged em to long ended up getting rot lost 2 plants but still pulled the most weight I ever have so there is something to it fogponics on the other hand way above my pay grade I’d have jets n shit blocking up on me in no time😂

Observationist

Observationist

This #sf2000 has been a god send though
That's a tiny top I accidently broke off of this.

And that's heat damage from using a torch to "cauterize" lmao

Observationist

Observationist

I’ve only grown rdwc once mate I used big pvc pipe with holes cut along with net pots n clayballs had no idea what I was doing and vegged em to long ended up getting rot lost 2 plants but still pulled the most weight I ever have so there is something to it fogponics on the other hand way above my pay grade I’d have jets n shit blocking up on me in no time😂
Just a big ultrasonic fogger in a base under roots

Observationist

Observationist

This would be my first bucket besides the aerotote TM hybrid
Gf bought this "Mendo kush"
Maybe I'll keep it as a mother, maybe cross p punch and Mendo? Idk I don't know anything about "Mendo kush"

Observationist

Observationist

It's been too cold in the veg tent by the balcony doors, baby's been congested so gf keeps it cooler in the apartment

Top Bottom