3.6k SCROG in two 3mx1.5m tents, check it!

• Thread starter jimbobthe3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbobthe3rd

lol yea, next run im going to run a completely different set of additives to see if i can get lengthy + fat colas instead of short + super fat colas lol. They're at day 27 now, expect to finish in another 23 days or so.

U

ugmjfarmer

Scroll down to the part about Superbud. It is a dangerous and potentially carcinogenic/toxic product that will leave residual in your smoke. Personally I would not put my patients through that risk. Any product that causes abnormal behavior in our plants is probably not healthy.

J

jimbobthe3rd

That was a really interesting read, thanks so much for that. Next run i definately won't be running superbud, i'm going to give making my own PGR a shot, that doesn't have the toxicity of alar in it.

This produce doesn't go to med-patients, and i don't smoke. It goes to crack heads, so i'm not too bothered about this grow lol.

A

antimatter

That was a really interesting read, thanks so much for that. Next run i definately won't be running superbud, i'm going to give making my own PGR a shot, that doesn't have the toxicity of alar in it.

This produce doesn't go to med-patients, and i don't smoke. It goes to crack heads, so i'm not too bothered about this grow lol.

only live once, I have to question the residual claim since we all know you are not smoking bat shit when you grow with bat quano its not like your foliar spraying your buds right?.

S

sourcalyx

DAAAMN! wow-wee-wow... Those are some FATT ASS flowers..... great job jim..... when do you cut all your undergrowth? before flowering? if not, how many days in? they are gonna be couchlock nuggets! :indifferent0023::indifferent0023:

J

jimbobthe3rd

anti- true that, i never foliar spray after having a bad experience with it lol.

sour- yea man, it's got me stunned haha, ill post some pics when theyre almost done, they get even bigger easily! about 20-30% bigger in size than current i guess. as i said before, just shy of a 2L coke bottle lol.

they're just about finished 4 weeks of flowering, entering 5th week now, will get some pics up in a day or two when i go to fill the res lol.

J

jimbobthe3rd

It's 3am at the moment, so i'll post some tomorrow. News is i did see my first amber tric's 2 days ago o_o. Which was day 32...i expect them to finish at about day 40 Lol, which i'll pull when theyre abt 40% amber. Excited to pull these cause next run i'm aiming for 1.2 gpw+ and as long as no problems i know i can do it :D. 8~10lbs from 3.6k watts :).

J

jimbobthe3rd

Ok new pics...just taken then, day 34 flowering.

These are some obese girls...lol. I accidently left a few bud sites under-neath the screen, but suprisingly they're still getting fat even with barely no light o_o, and so heavy infact it's gunna curl downwards major like in the last pic xD haha.

Day 34...I'll be harvesting on day 40 o_o. The pistils are 10-15% amber at the moment. I have an illegal PGR to thank for the 2 week early maturation lololol. It's illegal but makes the girls kick straight into flowering no messing around lol...BUT probably wont use it next time lol.

SDC15407
SDC15409
SDC15410
SDC15412
SDC15413
SDC15416
S

SoCalCanna

That early? only 40 days? Dont go by the pistols look at the trichs bro. And whats a 2 week PGR?

J

jimbobthe3rd

Yea man, next time i'm going to let them stretch for an extra 2 weeks lol, there was pretty much no stretch here at all, more than 50% of them didn't even reach my support net >_>. But since they are pom pom buds, it'll be a sinch to trim these babies, should have them trimmed in a day or so, well keep u posted on final yield, from previous experience in pom pom's each head will weigh apprx 8~10g dry. So i could be lookin at 5~lb. Next time lookin for double that!

S

Sense I. Milla

How long were these girls vegging?

Only 4 weeks?

Really sick grow btw!

devious d

devious d

jim bob, they look beautiful bro, give em another week the pistills turning orange can be down to all sorts, really its when the trichomes change to amber cloudy colour, but if you aint got a microscope or 40x loupe you cant tell,you got nothing to lose and the chance of more trichs, but pukka mate good job

J

jimbobthe3rd

Sense - yea about 4 weeks. i had the clones pre-ready at 1 ft tall when they went into the big pots so they only really vegged 3 weeks in the tents.

devious - well ill take a pic on day 40 so you can see how they'll look. last time i ran the strain at around day 40 they were 50-70% amber pistils depending on where on the plant they were. i harvested at day 46 last time and was really pleased with the outcome. you see the plant growth regulator that i instigate on exactly day 1 of 12/12 actually shuts down growth receptors, and makes it so they mature early by anywhere from 7-14 days. So they will be ready at about day 40~45. But next time round i plan to not use a PGR until day 14, thus extending the flowering period to approx 54-59 days, which in turn should yield me more, and longer fatter buds lol. cheers for the input tho bro.

J

jimbobthe3rd

That early? only 40 days? Dont go by the pistols look at the trichs bro. And whats a 2 week PGR?

Sorry bro missed your post lol, the Plant Growth Regulator i used, on day 1 of 12/12, kicks the plant into overdrive flowering that very fricken day. If you scroll back you'll see how massive the buds were already at day 22. Scientific papers have been done on the PGR that i use, that claim that it early matures plants by up to 1-2 weeks, and also it's been banned nearly worldwide Lol. I just happen to live 20kms from where they originally make it >_>, so the hydro store guy naturally is friends with the companys CEO and still gets his products lol.

I'll get a magnify glass 2moro and check out the trics, but sadly they're going to be chopped on day 42 regardless as i want to fit in my next grow before xmas :P. Next run i'll definately be doing a minimum of 53 days, using the PGR not until day 14..letting the colas develop a little bit more so i should yield more.

S

static12

jimbob i salute you - BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!
thats summ fantastic grow you got goin there pal, major kudos!!! 2Ltr coke bottles - omfg!!! sound like heaven!!! how many times do you usually top your plants?
let me get this right - veg 3-4 wk topping and training along the way, then on goes the screen, keep vegging plants till 60/70% of the screens full (do you continue to top during this period or is that side of things usually finished by now??) clear the under side of the scrog of all budsites (do you remove your fan leaves too?) that wont make the screen to give better air circulation, is there a timespan for the plants to recover from the butchering or is it better to jus flip straight in? Cant belive you get em finished an with results like that in the time span you do!!! genius!!!! 1.25gpw - gimmie a minute to pick myself up off the floor - LOL!!!!!

J

jimbobthe3rd

static - I only topped these plants once or twice during their life...

I vegged for 3 weeks in big pots, the screens got 90% full (left it a bit late cause now i have 20-30 heads that poked outside the screen lol, i'd recommend flipping at 70% full.) I cleared the underside of the net the day before i flipped em, this strain loves to be butchered, it just comes back twice as strong the very next day lol. Once they hit the level of the net, every day they grew 2 inches above it, so every day i was training new heads up n under the net (i used a small size grid for this purpose so i could train more efficiently.) And yea i remove a shit ton of fan leaves, but definately leave a few on each budsite.

Not long now til harvest, will keep yous informed.

J

jimbobthe3rd

Harvested on day 40. Yielded 2400~grams total. I'm semi-happy with this yield as it was 20 days early, and still yielded 5+lbs. Next run aiming for 10~+lbs. Alot of changes to be made! Will keep you's posted on the next run setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom