3 HortiLab Cannabis Champions Cup Entries stolen in Spain!!!

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What should we do now??

• Re-send and represent!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Do not give a damn about the champions cup anymore!!

Votes: 43 60.6%

• Total voters
HortiLab

HortiLab

Hello fellow Farmers!

After our recent success, we were happy to participate in the Cannabis Champions Cup at the Spannabis 2010, too, and represent HortiLab with an indoor organic, indoor hydro as well as an outdoor entry which was grown in the NL and which we thought could definitly compete against anything grown in sunny spain.

Unfortunatelly, today we recieved some bad news from spain:

Hello Hortilab Team

I do not know how to explain this, but your samples seems to be lost. I had the confirmation of arrival to the correct address and as soon as the box with all the others arrived to where they are classified and prepared for the judge, yours were not there. We think it could be the delivery boy, but we cannot complain.

We are really sorry and have no words for that happening. If you wish, you can send them again

Somebody seems to have choosen our entries as personal winners already, and somehow stole all 3 after they already had arrived in spain.

Bad things is that we do not have any of our selected outdoor buds left and would only be able to resend the "Starbud" and maybe another indoor hydro entry.

What do you think farmers, should we resend and represent or do not give a damn about the champions cup anymore?

W

wyattthewiteboi

Hello Hortilab Team

I do not know how to explain this, but your samples seems to be lost. I had the confirmation of arrival to the correct address and as soon as the box with all the others arrived to where they are classified and prepared for the judge, yours were not there. We think it could be the delivery boy, but we cannot complain.

that sounds fishy to me confirmation and why cant they complain

Venom818

Venom818

id say fu*k it and wait to enter the next cup thats coming up.
Sorry to hear about that bro.

Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

If they were sincere and sorry about the loss i would turn it into a marketing opportunity,out of all the samples sent yours was the only one taken. Also many people do not hold the HT cup reputable anymore.I see people looking to other cups for inspiration when choosing what to grow.and you might not want to forget about the growing community in Spain which is always representing and strong.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

tough call my friend, but as an earlier post list, use it as marketing, i'd make up some big nice display boards and go shut the cup down, but that's me, use your 1st instinct, regardless you got the respect of the farm

D

Dr.Smitty

Cups be damned. You don't need an endorsement from them if that's the best they can do for ya.

Forget about it and do what you do best.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
you are not the only ones mate , one other comp i know of has had theres not turn up to .?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Well at least you know the orginizers are smoking your headstash, all three entires lost and evrybody elses made it...Hmmmmmm the fish are jumpin

Tex

H

high-tothesky

This is not the first thing like that that happened in this "CUP" and others organized by these people, but who knows what really happened??

Its possible that the delivery guy took it since a lot off people actually smoke here, and the delivery guys dont use to be an exception:rasta2:.

Anyway this is for sure not the most professional cup in Spain.

BTW some of you guys said something like, hey why they cant complain??:rofl, well go to the post office and tell them that they losted some of your "cup weed"

W

wyattthewiteboi

well i would report it and just not say was it was or say it was a life time supply of nutmeg lol or its was 3 laptops i was sending to a freind to get fixed its ether one of 4 opts
1 postman stole it
2 post office cught it
3 it was stolen by the receivers
4 a kids walked by and said hey look a free box
i donno if they just leave it at the door i can under stand it getting stolen but if its comfired to be delivered to someone thats a horse of a different story i would be happy to investigate bring the culprit to justice j/p

D

Dampkring

i have met the people who organise this cup and can tell you they are sincere.
it's a shame this happens but shit happens.
or bring it youself or see what you can arrange in spain, maybe someone has your strain grown.
better luck next time.

W

wyattthewiteboi

im sure it wasnt the organizers that would make them look terrible it but i highly dought that they had it shipped to them it was probly some random friend of the organizer who it was shipped to or post man or random person who walked up on it or post office in my opinion

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would resend man. just tell them you want a differnt adress to send it to so its not the same delivery boy or whatever. it sux you lost your best samples.

on a side not know you know to always have some back up until u know its were its upose to be

convex

convex

Looks like the Postman is familiar with the address and knows what is being delivered!

Top Bottom