3 Leaf Cannabis

• Thread starter Sgonzalesm6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
after some digging, I found the culprit of my single and 3 leaf monster plants. one of my light timers was accidentally tripped to go on for 30 mins every day during lights off since flip at 3/30. gonna shit can an entire room of plants tonight (12 monsters). gonna try and save a few, if im able too. no hermies at all. when I rains, it really rains.

anyone know if putting them on a 24hr dark cycle will help? I have 4 plants that are normal (tester plants), and maby 1 glue that might pull thru.
Oh fuck.... I don't know that putting them on a dark cycle will help at this point. In my experience it's important to get them back into a properly vegetative state before trying to continue with flowering.
seamadian, care to have a go at this. tonights the night to chop or let them run. my ghost for sure is getting axe, shes a revegged/vegged/revegged/vegged stringy little bish. 5 others are almost as bad, but not nearly as stringy, and have ok buds. im at week 5, and not sure 3 more weeks are gonna cut it. I can have my next flip in 2 weeks. hitting them with 50% nutes (every other water) to speed the veg growth along a bit. no nanners on anything as of yet. but in my experience, they don't normally show until week 6 from stress.
This is indoors..>? Well hell's bells. You've got more flexibility inside than out, if you were talking about doing an OD grow I'd say your time is running out. But, either way, I haven't had good luck trying to finish flowering a plant that's throwing singles, the buds tend to be leafy and not nicely budular. How important is it that you get some sort of crop from these girls? I think that is the crux of the biscuit here. If you have a little luxury of time, I say cut your losses and get those plants that are able to properly flower out to do so. If you don't have such luxuries, then a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and if that means continue flowering these ones out, then that's what it is.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

i can axe the back 5 or 6 that might not pull out. or I can axe the main 12 if need be. but I think I should be able to save 3-4 on the main floor, and the 4 side plants (tester area) seem like their good to go.

I thought about letting them finish out in 2.5-3 weeks, then putting them in the hash pile, but I doubt it would amount to anything other than a waste of my time and ice. lol 2.5-3 weeks is about my next flip time +/- a few days.

I think I might ditch those crap-tastic timers and go for a relay type of timer. but I use 4 timers for the flower room and it might get costly.

E

eighty9concr

Sorry buddy but gotta shoot you down there.iv taken cuts from a plant ,flowered it out and revegged and took cuts and done a side by side under EXACT same conditions.now while its true i did get a little less on the reveg (reveg cut got 21grams i think. normal was 24 i think)the quality was EXACTLY the same.and i wasnt saying "go reveg all your plants theyl be better" i was simply pointing out that it doesnt make too much difference if a reveg is what youv got.

Your only getting less than an ounce a plant? What are you doing sog? Guarantee in my style of growing they wouldnt even compare, but I'm averaging 8 ounces a plant.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

8 zips per plant, holy shit batman. u doing 1 plant per light? my record is a tad under 5 on a gorilla glue #4 vegd for 7/8 weeks, and ran for 70 days in a 4.7 gal pot.

care to share your secret?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

whats your flip and your after stretch height? I only have a 6'5 max ceiling before I hit my hoods.

E

eighty9concr

Flip at 30-36"depending on strain, final stretch depends on strain as well. Some stuff will finish at 48" some at 66"

E

eighty9concr

I have more hight to work with. My ceilings around around 9'

CaliUrbanKid

CaliUrbanKid

I disagree. Right now it's my 20% CBD cut of AC/DC that's doing it. She's a seriously weak-assed plant, can barely hold her own head up, but those numbers? TOTALLY fucking worth it.
any pics of your AC/DC?

H

happy b

Your only getting less than an ounce a plant? What are you doing sog? Guarantee in my style of growing they wouldnt even compare, but I'm averaging 8 ounces a plant.
Good for you your the fucking man!can i be your freind?it was a test comparison You doenut not that you would bother with that kind of stuff ,you are getting 8oz a plant after all.why even bother coming on here?to share your VAST wealth of knowledge.your such an awesome member.how did we ever manage to grow weed before your 8 oz per plant.any pics of these 8oz plants that mine wont compare to?plants YOU have grown?as iv never seen any threads or pics.just vain boasts about 9feet ceilings and 8oz plants(im still impressed with that)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

happy b

My three fingered synergy.
20150510 120543
not all the leaves have 3 fingers but most do.

E

eighty9concr

Good for you your the fucking man!can i be your freind?it was a test comparison You doenut not that you would bother with that kind of stuff ,you are getting 8oz a plant after all.why even bother coming on here?to share your VAST wealth of knowledge.your such an awesome member.how did we ever manage to grow weed before your 8 oz per plant.any pics of these 8oz plants that mine wont compare to?plants YOU have grown?as iv never seen any threads or pics.just vain boasts about 9feet ceilings and 8oz plants(im still impressed with that)

Pictures speak louder than words. Come here to try and help people and steer them in the right direction because theres a lot of mis information floating around. I like talking about my job. Good luck buddy
IMG 3844

E

eighty9concr

You got any pics?

E

eighty9concr

My three fingered synergy.View attachment 509098 not all the leaves have 3 fingers but most do.

Imo three leafs are a sign of stress or low light. Og is more likely to throw 3 out. If I put them under t5's they will throw 3 for the first 2 weeks until they get a little size then they will throw 5's. If I put them under 1000s right away, they throw 5 from the start. Other than that non optimal conditions will make them throw 3

CaliUrbanKid

CaliUrbanKid

you are correct to a point, I grew up in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California.... where we have many og cuts. 3 leafs come on some strains due to poor nutes.... but the closer you get to the real cut of OG the more 3 leafs will show regardless of the health of the plant. i have a cut from way back in the 90's and it shoots 3 leafs constantly but yields some of the most potent buds yet

CaliUrbanKid

CaliUrbanKid

Pictures speak louder than words. Come here to try and help people and steer them in the right direction because theres a lot of mis information floating around. I like talking about my job. Good luck buddy
View attachment 509111
and to the guy getting 8ozs per plant, you plants are NOT OG of course the yield higher and bigger. if you were growing OG your flowers would NOT cola up so much, there would be lots of stringyness and space between the buds. growing plants that yield high never yields the same quality buds that the lower yielding strains produce. now if you are blasting it all into BHO then it doesn't matter as much.... but if you are a flower connoisseur and love the taste and feeling of extremely potent buds ranging around 22-27% THC tested by SC LABS then you wouldn't grow large yielding strains. also most people on this forum and in this world will never get a real cut of the original "Kush" that hit our valley in the late 80's.... to this day it is a very sought after strain and all its S1's and sexually reversed pollen make some of the best siblings around.. thats why there are larry, louie, soul assasin, and all the other cuts around... they all are s1's or created with the pollen. now the newer og's are more indica dominant than the one that flowed in the 90's.

anyway the closer you get to the real deal the less you will yield and the sickest buds will come from it!

and if you are growing outdoor you can never compare yields to an indoor crop.
nice size grow though... and nice looking plants.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

NICE

got any spare room? and I wish I had 9' ceilings.

and I run og ghost. last time with this strain. was so so. and never seen any 3 finger leaves on her. except for now, since my time issue (reveg/flower since 3/23). 90% of my rooms getting the chop tonight.

CaliUrbanKid

CaliUrbanKid

if you are running ghost thats great . it is an s1
far from the original

and if you have a real skywalker which is an s1 you will 3 leafs more often than normal
if you have the real deal you will have a lot more 3 leafs
ghost is great , highly indica dominant to me far from the orignal og that was more sativa dominant than indica dominant

i can see you like to argue. im done. i know what i have u know what u have. great
i have my cut since 92 and it was already almost 5years old. ghost is a much newer strain

Latest posts

Top Bottom