3 part nutrient line

• Thread starter Frostybud33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frostybud33

I was wondering can I use just the bloom part of my recipe for success without the boost and still get a good harvest?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Depends if the individual bottles are complete and what your medium requires.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I was wondering can I use just the bloom part of my recipe for success without the boost and still get a good harvest?
..let's take GH3 part Flora series for example; the answer is no. However some people use what's called the Lucas formula which uses just two parts, the bloom and the micro successfully

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm in sunshine #4

Nice work! Sunshine 4 just needs feeding after the seedling stage like pro mix. Not much nutrients included like ocean forest or similar. And its designed for fertilizing regularly. Good drainage.

At this point you could likely use the bloom but only if it includes the micro nutrients and trace elements. Like advised above by @Beachwalker

H

hawkman

a plant needs little "n" untill middle flower - at one time there was a no "n' in flower, times have changed - Now if you are talking about bloom booster, yes, they are needed for increasing terpenes' and essential oils suggest using yopur 3 part bloom in flower

Top Bottom