3 Seeds Fast Buds Nutrient Comparison

• Thread starter Darkwarsongs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darkwarsongs

Darkwarsongs

First Week Seeds Started Evening of March 25/2020

This Diary for Green Planet Purple Lemonade. 1 of 3

This is a new one for me a direct comparison between Green Planet Nutrients and GHE Flora Series w/ advanced nutrients. I will be growing/comparing 1 strain in 2 reservoirs plus an extra one. So with the small tent finishing up decided we could start 4 auto seeds in the “Propagation Station” and three made it through the first week.. I built a little homemade rig for the seedlings to grow and thrive. Nothing fancy a Dome from the Dollar store an Led grow light from the hardware store and a Pyrex dish from the hardware store as well. 2 cheap humidity and temp monitor to make sure it's a happy place for the little guys and yea that's about it. So after about 24 hours of use noticed to maintains a nice healthy temp of 24 outside so I bet inside with all the water it's a happy 20-21 Celsius. I like the “station” because at this stage they are so tiny there is really no point in putting them in the tents and they were both Occupied with Photos. I plan on doing 20-4 the whole way. The Reservoirs look different but they are fed from the same air pump, they both have the same water pump. They will also be given the same amount of water with roughly similar schedules. The Nutrients I will be using listed:

Flora Series W/ Advanced Nutrients: Floramicro, FloraGrow, FloraBloom, Adv. Nutr.: Bud Ignitor, Big Bud, Overdrive, Bud Candy, Voodoo Juice, Revive(used instead of cal-mag), Nirvana And 5-52

Green Planet: GP Bloom, GP Grow, GP Bloom GP Vita-Thrive, GP Massive, GP Liquid Weight, GP Rezin, GP GPF, GP Ocean Magic, GP Bloom Booster and GP Dense. No need for cal mag here GP Micro has 6% Calcium.

Both: UC Roots by Cultured Solutions.

Not really fair to compare costs as Green Planet is available in Smaller sizes, Let's just say dramatically cheaper to try the green planet line.

3/26/20

24 hours after placing the seeds in the Propagation Station two seeds have popped. The other 2 look nice and hydrated and should be popping tomorrow as well fingers crossed.

3/27/20

And they all popped yay, got to love seeing that. This is kind of where I feel I mucked up last grow I believe the purple star killer got a little dry. When “soaking” or germinating my ladies I like to put them between wet paper towel on a plate under a bowl. The light Was added to keep them warm. And the dome will help keep that humidity for those fragile early stages. All four transplanted to Rockwool and placed under “cheap” grow led bulb. This time around I scrapped some Clonex onto the rock wool thinking when I spray some water it will soak down. So for the first couple days here they will stay in the propagation station. Then I'm thinking/knowing they will strong enough to be placed into the hydro with No Nutrients in the Reservoir. I mean you can use like 1/4 strength or something like that but what's the point really? I've noticed zero difference across multiple strains except that sometimes they get upset when you feed early so why do it.

3/28/20

The four babies have been re homed to their final homes. No signs of roots or anything external on outsides of cubes. Both “tanks” balanced to 6.

3/29/20

Reservoirs checked and Right side with only Gp VitaThrive was “out” by 0.5 corrected to 6. Reservoir on left side with Voodoo Juice out by 1.5. The reservoirs are kind of “swingy” with basically just water in them. I do daily ph Checks so unless otherwise stated assume there was a check and balance to 6.

3/30/20

We have Life. Yay 3 of 4 seeds have sprouted and we are all very pleased me and the seeds that is lol. Slightly warm for the seedlings @ 25 Celsius but we have the humidity machine going and the rock wool is constantly wet. I thought about spraying my seedlings but I will most likely just leave them unless I see a sign of dry. I've never domed or anything once they are in the hydro set ups. If you had a low humidity situation I would definitely recommend it but with all the humidity in the medium and if the tent is humid this is enough.

3/31/20

3 of 4 seeds popped and sprouted no problem. One seed popped but had an issue again, I think I figured out the culprit and will try something a little different next time. If your curious what the culprit is PM me and I will answer the mystery for you. I will have to run with 3 plants. The 3 plants Look good for 6 days old .. I did try putting clonex on top of rock wool no noticeable difference. Will try to put the clonex in the rock wool next time.

4/1/20

Nothing new to report. All three have tiny sets true leaves, The Flora Series is in the lead so far. But also had a dead baby so I'm gonna say they are tied for the week? Lol doesn't sounds right but we'll run with it. 1 point for for flora/ad 1 point for GP and 3 points for Fast Buds 420..

Dumped and refreshed reservoirs and kept the same no nutrient schedule. Will continue with this until the growth is a tad more aggressive. Around when the second set of true leaves come in from my experience and from what I've read is when the ladies actually start to need it. Then we are gonna start small 1/5 amount of nutrients and work our way up. What a week and super pleased we got three plants up and going. The Bruce Banner 2.0 that was just in this tent is still drying.

In closing with these 2 strains, that will be 21 different Strains I have grown thus far. I love growing. I like to keep it fresh. Let's all try to keep ourselves grounded and safe in these trying times. I generally try to keep all the out there noise away from these entries but with all that's been going on. Keep it real, keep it calm, keep it growing and keep showing the love. Peace, Love and Respect to you all.

Purple Lemonade Fast Buds w/ Green Planet Nutrients. 2 weeks in

20200408_094128.jpg

Lsd-25 from Fast Buds with Green Planet Nutrients
20200408_101506.jpg

Lsd-25 from Fast Buds w/ Flora Series and Advanced Nutrients

3 seeds fast buds nutrient comparison 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom