3 WEEKS TO GO PLEASE HELP!

• Thread starter Royalflush50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

I’ve seen the vacuum method used effectively.
Another good trick is just leave them and let the plant finish then when you harvest leave the root ball on and hang the plants upside down with the root ball at the top and all the mites will migrate to the root ball over a few days.
I know it sounds weird but it works I’ve see root ball coved with mites and non on the buds. Then you just chop the root ball off and burn or spray it with fly spray.
Works great for plants late in flower like yours.
This sounds like a good idea , since you are so close to finish .....

Royalflush50

Royalflush50

Quick update on the vacuum contraption. It sucked them off the areas I could get to with it, I was restricted with the size of it but overall was quite affective. I then decided to make up a dish soap mix and sponged all the stems and leaves. Left them for 30 mins and sprayed off with ph'd water. I know I won't be able to eliminate every mite but if i do what I did today I just might have a chance of some what controlling the bastards for 3 weeks. My girls are still really swelling up and stinks 👌

Screenshot 20200720 211442 Gallery
Anthem

Anthem

There is a thread on this site about using Hobinaro Chiles you can try. I have no experience with using it.

Royalflush50

Royalflush50

I'm now on top of my situation guys 👌 after using the make shift vacuum head and a soap mix followed by a spray off with ph'd water yesterday. Today I've repeated the wash down using just ph'd water and a soft sponge. Then I went one step further! If you're unfortunate enough to have a women in your life with hair 🤣 grab her hair dryer! I blasted my girls from top to bottom it blows off eggs/web and stragglers ( do it on cool setting) then vacuum floor and deep cleaned. Sorry for swearing but I stood there with chest out saying "what fucking mites" 😁🤜🤛

Screenshot 20200721 124224 Gallery
Top Bottom