3 X 3 Tent + 250w Led + Hydro= 1/2 Pound... Optimistic?

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
veg 30 days. Not sure you can see, but the distance between main stalk and root base is < 10". I also Fmd after the 4th node. Can' imagine how tall she would have gotten had I not. Having similar growth issues in the SE 220 tent

I am a personal use grower, which allows me to experiment.

I really don't consume much myself
Very cool... i did a lot of grows that topped out at 36 inches. And i did the 30 day veg/70 flower. .. 100 day turnarounds. I used to use a 5x5 tent and 30-36 clones.

I never been into LED but 1gpw is definitely doable in your space. What did you end up yielding with the led?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Honestly I don't recall: I had 3 tents going, and shit got mixed together, BUT...

GPW is essentially meaningless unless one is doing an A B test, comparing result to a known result

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Honestly I don't recall: I had 3 tents going, and shit got mixed together, BUT...

GPW is essentially meaningless unless one is doing an A B test, comparing result to a known result
True. Especially runnin new seeds vs. Old clones. I usually have someone or multiple people attached to each tent so it ran like a factory... same shit.. over and over again. I want to have a little side project tent that gets nothing but beans.. cool new stuff every time!!!

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Having a discussion elsewhere regarding GPW

Based on personal experience of mostly growing single plants under < 300w Amare panels in < 3 x 3 (and not being motivated by GPW) I typically get < 1 GPW

BUT, expand that to 4 x 4+ with 2+ plants and it should be no problem, however, IMHO, it's about quality, not quantity, but both would be nice. Might be time to get another 4 x 4 tent

I have one clone under the P3 (300w) in a 4 x 4 but tucked in the corner so more like 2 x 4 and that clone is branching out to damn near fill that space (pic # 1 & 2) Pic 3 & 4 is same mother/donor clone in 30 x 30, under 250w. Note those branches are growing more vertically

IMG 3649
IMG 3652
IMG 3650
IMG 3651

Latest posts

Top Bottom