30 x 1000 Jack Inspired Build Out.

• Thread starter Globel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Lookin good bro...You still have many long days ahead of you And 50 trips to Home Depot :cool0019:..Good Luck Bro....

N

noone88

Nice, makes me want to learn how to frame a room on top of all the trade skills i've already learned.

Globel

Globel

Sorry i had to repost the pics

IMG_00491.jpg
IMG_00481.jpg
IMG_00472.jpg
IMG_00224.jpg
IMG_00421.jpg
IMG_00204.jpg
IMG_00142.jpg
IMG_00087.jpg
IMG_00104.jpg

B

budbrothers

Nice, makes me want to learn how to frame a room on top of all the trade skills i've already learned.

its fairly easy just be if you are handy. i know people that dont know how to use a hammer. :(
them there are people who can do anything they can imagine. im sure you will do fine bro. just remember measure twice cute once. lol

B

Boomer242

glad i found this in the beginning stages to take notes for my shop. great start bro.

-high & scribed

HG23

HG23

Globel,

Looks fuckin sweet dude, thanks for posting the build pics they're really helpful. What strain do you have cookin there? You got nutrients figured out yet? I really think you should look into running a central chiller and branching off from a main reservoir of cooled water with cool coils like Ben Derdundat. I even asked Jack about it in one of his threads and he said he was considering it. I think it is a much more energy efficient setup and allows you to branch off other accessories like Co2 Burners while still easily keep the UC's in check. Can't wait for the next updates.

Globel

Globel

Small update.

First off the main panel is now live and I also have the MLC-24 DX live. And we installed the 2 5 ton ac's.

IMG_00701.jpg

IMG_00691.jpg

IMG_00712.jpg

The compressors are on the roof. I am lucky I have a sweet hvac connect. I will take some pics of the electrical tomorrow. Just so ya'll know I am not usually such a lagger but I work 40+ hours a week ontop of this grow..

To answer some questions.

1. I am using the 2 arcitca 1hp chillers because I cannot afford to not have enough cooling power. If i find that when i put all 30kw on I cannot cool the water. i will be fked and I will have to buy another chiller.

2. I am using advanced nutrients for the most part. I also use great white and sometimes shooting powder or MOAB. I love how advanced keeps the res nice and clean. And for the most part its ph stable.

3. I am using normal house type air conditioners they were very high seer I was told.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

room does look kinda small? isnt it a 25x30? What kinda ac's are those?

Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

yes maybe a bad picture, i would have went higher ceilings, those dubl 5's are gonna be legit in there sweet work really

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

yea i love central air the only way to go in my opinion! Im ready for the big update! lol

Top Bottom