30 x 1000 Jack Inspired Build Out.

• Thread starter Globel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sal2040

sal2040

Couldn't you just daisy chain the 55 gallon barrels to each other. Like this:
X--X--X

Just cut a hole half way down the side of each barrel and run a pipe or tubing to each barrel. that way when the first barrel goes below the pipe the second barrel will start filling the first barrel.

B

Boomer242

there ya go with the link ^

-thats rough if ure having to be there everyday refilling the top off rez. like u said tho after crop out u can reinvest and fix all the small things u had to learn. every new system has its issues to be worked thru.

B

brick20

i so wish i could do something similar... im currently limited to soil grows as hydro gets to complicated

O

Original Grower

blue lab combo meters rock. id drop the side lights a foot, thats if you havent already. love the a/c spacing, looks sik man, og

W

weedfarm

so did you harvest yet?

I wonder what happened with the humidity? I suspect after the room filled out the RH went up.. If so, check out the Santa Fe units.

I would love to see some room shots right before harvest

N

NorcalTom

What happened here he is still posting but this thread just died with no updates??? Looked amazing so far ???

U

UCtestn

What's up with all the dead thread bumped recently?

I hope the loan shark didn't get to him :-(

M

mrdizzle

rot or cops, hope its neither, I think I saw him post the other day

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bump... Just read through the entire thread and I'm on the edge of my seat... How about a few harvest shots? :wondering

greendreams

greendreams

I feel that this wait will be worth it. Jack did this too.

C

canolution

SWEET bro i like your grow i am starting a log to i am gonna update it with videos i could sure value you input

Globel

Globel

I got kinda moldy Ended up with 8 LB. Had a second run and added more air pumps and used less hanging lights and hit 16LB. Both runs had brown roots and plants die. When I hit 16 I only had 17 Plants make it. So I have faith.

Next run were running it flat with a 6" trellis on top. Covering the buckets completely with insulation. and running with much larger water pumps and more air stones. I will also pickup a inline filter for it from CCh2o.com .

I only notice the brown roots were there not getting air. If I can get this thing to work I could relay use it to drop my numbers down in other rooms.

Sorry for the lack of updates I will post a pic of my other projects in a few days.

U

UCtestn

Wow!!! Bad ASS room! Thanks for posting. would love to see a journal sometime!

Top Bottom