300 acre mexi bust, aerial photos

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Mexican soldiers discovered 300 acres of Marijuana plants tended by dozens of men this week, according to General Alfonso Duarte. Located in a remote desert surrounded by cactuses, it is the biggest marijuana plantation ever found in the country.

Duarte said that the plants, which grew up to 8 feet, would be destroyed and that most of the men tending them have been captured. Located in the state of Baja California, about 200 miles (320km) south of San Diego, California, the plantation's crops were worth an estimated $160 million.

Here's a look at the colossal Marijuana field:

131261-massive-marijuana-field-1-of-5.jpg

131263-massive-marijuana-field-3-of-5.jpg

131264-massive-marijuana-field-4-of-5.jpg

131265-massive-marijuana-field-5-of-5.jpg

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/180...ico-mexican-soldiers-baja-california-army.htm

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
holy shit thats a ton of shade cloth

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bummer for them. Plants don't look 1/2 bad. What's with the shade cloth? Is the sun down there too much for the strains that they are running?

-TF

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe they thought nobody would notice its weed

dont look behind the curtain - lol

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Maybe they're gonna do like cheech in nice dreams, where he was swimming in the air to fool the helicopter.:D

-TF

A

armoured

Think of how many seeds that where needed for that grow show ???

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

thanks for sharing... thats pretty damn sick... hope to see that someday here in the states*legal of course*
:)

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess they shouldn't have forgot to take care of that pay off....
That's a shit ton of herb that won't be making into the states this season.
FJ

L

LikemindS

HOOOLLLYY SHHIIT MAN!!!!
Thats a lot of fuckin green in the middle of the desert!
Shade cloth was probably for heat, and the don't look behind our curtain thing.......
Damn!

D

D.Tree

Them shits look heathy as a mofo tho. Imaging that havest !! Fucking trimming for months

2DogWalker

Nice Police Work, I wonder if an anonymous tip lead them to this bust...

"Yeah I was flying to South America Today, and about halfway through the desert in Baja there is a Giant Shade Cloth covering up a huge marijuana plantation....Just an FYI"

Overgrow the WORLD :mad0233:, but yeah FJ thats a hit to the street game for sure...

2Dog

S

Sunbiz1

300 acres...christ...that was probably spotted by a commercial airline pilot at 35K feet.

mack 10

mack 10

amazing pics. i'm still in shock. 300 acres is some grow, just imagine all that bubble,oil and bud! piles and piles and piles. mack.

Top Bottom