300 gallon smart pot grow(Need advice)

• Thread starter Dizzworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Really nice job man. It's a good spot to be where you are at, with an early enough start you can go bigger than anywhere even humboldtlocal mentioned his friends out this way had 13 pound plants last year.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
ya true that sea maiden you def dont have to run a line of nutrients..there are many other alternatives! But sea what kinds of stuff to you foliar with? i used the magic green from house and garden because thats what i use indoor..also used vermi tea. Just like to hear what other people use!
Seaweed and/or kelp extracts, any I can get a hold of. Humic acid. During veg, try making a tea of alfalfa hay (good quality) or meal, just put a handful of hay into a liter or gallon of warm water, let it sit an hour, strain and foliar. It's chock FULL of a nifty little hormone called triacontanol. For that reason, don't use during late flowering.

Calcium/magnesium supplements are great to apply as a foliar IF necessary (otherwise I top-dress dolomitic lime), as are teas made with things like worm castings (the vermi-tea you mention).

Botanicare's Maxsea I am liking more and more, especially in a foliar application.

saldiado

saldiado

13 Bo plants. Shiiit. I wanna see a picture of that. You could build a tree house in the middle of that shit and camp out around harvest.

T

talache

HELP ME ! I am begginer !

For this year i will grow 1 plant (Himalaya Gold - Greenhouse Seeds) in 200 gallon smart pot .

Plan:

20 April : Germinated seeds
1 May: Pun seed in the 2-3 gallon normal pot and move outdoor direct in the sun .
20 May : Transplant plant from 2-3 gallon normal pot in 200 gallon smart pot and grow normal to finish.

I use biobizz light mix soil , bio grow , bio bloom and top max nutrients . All is 100% organic . I feed with 15 gallon of water with nutriets every 3 days . The plant grow normal without TOPPING,LST,etc.

Question :

1) Is a good plan ? What can be update ? What is your opinion ?

2) For feeding is good 15 gallon every 3 days ? My grow is 100% outdoor without indoor vegetative extra time . How gallon of water use you for feeding ? What nutrient brand use ? What shedule ?

3) In my condition , there plant get me 1-2 pounds (400-800 grams) ?

4) Why my smart pot is bigger wight ? Your smart pot i see is smaller weight and is more wide .

http://img194.invalid.com/i/inaltimea.jpg

S

stlsoldier531

So what do you do with the soil after the grow is finished? I'm just curious...I'm thinking reuse it or compost it. I have never grown in a large pot outdoors and I am wondering how to handle the old soil after harvest..

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

So what do you do with the soil after the grow is finished? I'm just curious...I'm thinking reuse it or compost it. I have never grown in a large pot outdoors and I am wondering how to handle the old soil after harvest..

I think you can re-use the soil many years if your treat it proper. Amend it. Add things like kelp, compost, worm, guano, green sand, glacial rock, etc. If it gets to dense add coir, peat, perlite. PH is dolomite lime, sulfur. Possibly cover crop it? Soil test will help with what to adjust.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you employ the soil food web then you just keep on truckin'. Think about it, does the forest reuse soil? ;)

K

Kcshuffle

Montery ray garden shits unbelievable had thrips once what a life saver

Sluice Box

Sluice Box

Seaweed and/or kelp extracts, any I can get a hold of. Humic acid. During veg, try making a tea of alfalfa hay (good quality) or meal, just put a handful of hay into a liter or gallon of warm water, let it sit an hour, strain and foliar. It's chock FULL of a nifty little hormone called triacontanol. For that reason, don't use during late flowering.

Calcium/magnesium supplements are great to apply as a foliar IF necessary (otherwise I top-dress dolomitic lime), as are teas made with things like worm castings (the vermi-tea you mention).

Botanicare's Maxsea I am liking more and more, especially in a foliar application.
This is an old thread but OMG that is great advice, I wrote it down for next time. Thanks so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom