303 Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

these are gonna be perfect for what im doin good luck BG ...

Billygoat

Billygoat

Afternoon everyone,

I just checked the 303 seeds and another popped. This one had a very nice strong tap root. So, this one should do well. As for the first one I placed in soil. I don't think it made it. Will see, but it should have broken through the soil by now.

Will see if the other seeds pop buy friday. If not, I'll do the last pack of 303 seeds. I thought I had two more left, but just one more. Either way, all we need is one female and male. Then I can knock out some fresh seeds. I'll keep everyone posted.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Good news. We got one of the 303's. That have popped out of the soil, so that one so far. I'm going to start that last pack soon. Hopefully, that last pack will give us what we need. A good female and male. Good vibes on these. These are the last of the 303's. I'll keep everyone up to date.
Take care,
BG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

That last pack has the winner winner chicken dinner, come'on! :D :D Here's some positive energy. ;)

S

SnowCap

Good news. We got one of the 303's. That have popped out of the soil, so that one so far. I'm going to start that last pack soon. Hopefully, that last pack will give us what we need. A good female and male. Good vibes on these. These are the last of the 303's. I'll keep everyone up to date.
Take care,
BG

I'll be praying for those beans to pop, BG. Good luck and Karma too you.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks guys,

I'm hoping the last pack does better. I'm going to try a different germ method then last time. I'm going to try some plant success. If any of you use this stuff. It's a mycorrhizae with beneficial bacteria. On the back of the book of the soluble stuff. It gives you a method for starting seeds. It tells you to wet the seeds and then roll the seeds with a light coat. I'm hoping this will jump start these old seeds.

Here's a picture of the only one I got to pop. Thanks for the support and let hope for a female and male or even better.
Take care,
BG

303_6-27.JPG

P

paulycali

Cmon little babies you can do it!

We got faith in you all and were all rooting for you

Grow seedlings grow!!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

It's doing well. I'm holding off on the last pack of seeds for a few weeks. I want to rotate a crop and then get back on these. I'll get the last pack going. I've got a different germ method I'm going to use. We should be good and land a few females and males to renew some seeds.

I'll keep everyone posted.
Take care,
BG

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Come on Billy...Rock the Planet Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

The one 303 is doing well. Just transplanted it into some coco mix I made. Will see what this one does. I'm looking at when I'm going to pop the last pack of seeds. I had to get more seeds going for the next generation of OE. The 303 will be next. I've got a new germ method I think will work and give us higher germ rate. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for stopping by and support.
Take care,
BG

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
I have you covered B.G...

Take care,
BG
BillyGoat, Lol! I have 4 more packs of 303 from Fet also! I picked up 4 of the 303 the same time i grabed the Black V. seeds, also 4 packs of them! Sativa lover here! If, you need another pack for your project here..please just hit me up! I'll be glad to share! Lol! Great to see you rocking again, bro! Hope you're feeling well,Billy! monkey5

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks Monkey5,

I'll let you know. I think the last pack should do the trick. I've got the one plant now and I'll see what the other seeds do. Thanks for the offer. Thanks for stopping by and the support.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

I soak them in a cup of water for 24 hours. I think get two wet paper towels ready and a ziplock baggie ready. I then roll the seeds lightly in this stuff called Rhino Boost. Its a Endomycorrhizal blend with 9 endo species. Here's a picture of it. It helps the roots to really take off. I just started using this stuff and it really works nice and it doesn't cost that much. For the amount you get and use. You can use other brands like Great White, and others. Oh, and the ziplock baggie goes on a heating pad. Set it at low and make sure it's not to hot. You might have to place a towel between the baggie and pad. Sometimes they still get to hot on the lowest setting.

It just helps them to get a jump start. A healthier and strong start.
Take care,
BG
Rhizo.JPG

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
What type and brand of coco are you using? I looked around and there's several different types and brands. Thanks for your help.

Z

zoeronerer

i think he stated canna nutes and coco earlier in the thread. canna pretty much started the coco thing......

its expensive but very stable. i have never had a problem, with it in about 10 years ..

royal gold is nice and cheap but its steamed so no benni action.

also the dried compressed bricks work in a pinch from gh . i have seen variable ppm's commin out of the runoff on that tho.(i think they source from more than 1 place)

Top Bottom