303 Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I'm using Canna Coco and the A & B coco nutz. I'm having some issues with it, but I think it's because there is some dirt mixed in from the transplant and causing PH problems. Everything from now on out. Will go from root plugs and all rooted. Straight into coco. Canna coco of course.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning,

sorry I haven't been updating this thread. Really not much to update. I did get the one plant and it wasn't doing to well and I didn't think it was going to make it, but I got a surprise. It finally started to come back and is doing allot better. I'm going to take a few cuts and sex it.

It's got four nice main stems and I really wish it wasn't so late in the season, because I would take some cuts and put this plant outdoors if it's a female. I really think these are going to yield monsters. Any ways, once I get the VB in the pollen room. These should be the next ones I jump on. I've got one more full pack of seeds and access to another pack through a nice member.

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures. Sorry, I can't get the last pack going sooner, but I'm maxed out at the amount of work per a day.
Take care,
BG

303_8-4.JPG

Z

zoeronerer

looking mean !!!!!!

the leaf structure is awesome .....

Billygoat

Billygoat

Ya, that plant is going crazy. I really need to transplant it into a larger contain, but I'm afraid it might really go crazy and shoot through the roof. I think the 303 is really going to be something special. Thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

I still have the original 303's from SpiceBros. I'll do em up someday. Hopefully they still germ.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

BILLY.....havent popped that last pak of 303 yet?.....

Billygoat

Billygoat

I still have the original 303's from SpiceBros. I'll do em up someday. Hopefully they still germ.

Not many people still have them. I've got one more full pack and will be making more seeds. The days of Spice Bros seeds are getting farther away.
Take care,
BG

BILLY.....havent popped that last pak of 303 yet?.....
No! not yet. The VB had been eating up most of my time. I had to get rid of the OE's I had going. I'll have to start more from seeds. The VB have messed my whole rotation up.

I will get them going, and they will be the next in line. Just don't know when, maybe after I get all the VB together in the pollen room. Then I can focus on germing those seeds. Best I can do for now.
Take care,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

Not many people still have them. I've got one more full pack and will be making more seeds. The days of Spice Bros seeds are getting farther away.
Take care,
BG

Funny thing is I totally bought these on a whim, never even heard of the strain, but the description sure grabbed your attention. Yeah I been sitting on these for a while now, I really ought to try to get some of these grown, before germ rates drop to zero. I hope you come up with some killer 303 hybrids Billygoat. We really should keep these genetics alive.:big_boss:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Funny thing is I totally bought these on a whim, never even heard of the strain, but the description sure grabbed your attention. Yeah I been sitting on these for a while now, I really ought to try to get some of these grown, before germ rates drop to zero. I hope you come up with some killer 303 hybrids Billygoat. We really should keep these genetics alive.:big_boss:

Ya, i've done that with other strains also. My germ rate was bad on the first ones, but I've got a way to increase them and think this last pack will pan out.

I should get some nice hybrids for sure. I work with good cuts that are mostly elites and have access to just about anything I need or want. Nice, living in the area I do. Should come up with some nice mixes. I'm looking forward to adding some Indy to the mix.

Here's the one girl I got out of those bad germ rate seeds. She's been through hell, but just won't quit. This girl could be doing so much better. Her roots are all bound up. I have to keep her that way. She want's to explode on me and I can't handle her right now. Here's a picture for those curious.
Take care,
BG

303_Female.JPG

Billygoat

Billygoat

another beautiful skinny plant:D

Thanks, if I was to have placed this girl in the grown. I know from how she's been growing. That she would have been a real monster. The roots are bounded and she still drinks about 3 gallons every day and half. She had some issues and she bounced back.

Funny thing. This girl was a runt. Had issues and looked like she wasn't going to make. I thought about cutting her down twice and just moved her to the back. This girl wouldn't die.

I'm looking forward to germing the last pack of seeds and making more. Getting a bunch of these in a greenhouse and just killing it with a bunch of these. These are going to be monsters and yield some crazy numbers and trippy smoke.

Thanks for stopping by.
Later,
BG

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

hey Billy any updates after a month? how they looks now:)

Billygoat

Billygoat

hey Billy any updates after a month? how they looks now:)

No update, pulled the one girl and I'm waiting till I'm in my new greenhouse to run the last pack. I want to make sure I do these last seeds right.

I'm truely sorry for those waiting on these, but I want to make 100% sure. These last seeds are done right. There will be no doubt in anyones mind that the seeds they get. Will live up to Fet's old 303 seeds.

Plus, growing them in the greenhouse and outdoors. Will allow them to get tons of light and grow large and nice. Thanks for the support and sorry these are taking time to do, but they will get done.

On a side note. I was told by a close friend. That he has found someone willing to part with their Green Giant seeds, so those of you that love that cross as i did. Looks like I will get another chance to make some seeds.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry WK,

going to wait till I'm at my new location. I don't want to rush these. I do have another source for a extra pack if these don't work for some reason. So, these will happen, but i'm holding off to do then in the greenhouse. I want to make sure i have plenty of room and use the sun over indoor lights.

Thanks for the support and stopping by. No worries, they will get done.
Take care,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

Oh heck I aint worried I have a pack as well. Been sittin on em for about 2 years now. I was just curious on if you had flowered them and did they live up to the hype?

Billygoat

Billygoat

I'm going to get them going for sure this summer. I want to make sure to do them in the greenhouse and get them all big and all. I'm hoping for some monsters. Haven't really flowered the one I did have. I had to rotated it out, because of everything else.

Glad to know someone else has these as well. From what I was told by Fet. It really is some very strong smoke. I guess will see soon enough.
Take care,
BG

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
No doubt the Sunlight is going to make a huge difference as opposed to the 1000w ers...can't wait for these!

Billygoat

Billygoat

No doubt the Sunlight is going to make a huge difference as opposed to the 1000w ers...can't wait for these!

Ya, I'm curious to how they do under the sun. They should be pretty big and bushy. I'm hoping I'll need a chain saw to cut these down. :party0045:
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom