31 days from seed. Fruit for thought!

• Thread starter Mr.wiggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.wiggles

Mr.wiggles

Good Day my fellow Farmers.

Firstly, I am new to the community and new to indoor growing itself. I've been alone through this beautiful process of cultivating this very interesting and exciting plant.

I would really appreciate some input. Do my plants look healthy?

I have noticed that there are a few, that are starting to darken in leaves. Should I be concerned? I am officially on day 30 from seed.

Please share your thoughts and opinions :)

Thanks guys. Will post pics.

31 days from seed fruit for thought
31 days from seed fruit for thought 2
31 days from seed fruit for thought 3
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Looks healthy to me! Maybe tone down the nutrients a tiny bit but otherwise all good.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I wouldn't say you should be worried, couple of them maybe a bit small but they might just kick off and catch up.

Mr.wiggles

Mr.wiggles

I wouldn't say you should be worried, couple of them maybe a bit small but they might just kick off and catch up.
The smaller ones are just my transplants. Those were planted 2 weeks after my larger ones. I will however centre those for more exposed light. Thanks JSH

RR1

RR1

Good Day my fellow Farmers.

Firstly, I am new to the community and new to indoor growing itself. I've been alone through this beautiful process of cultivating this very interesting and exciting plant.

I would really appreciate some input. Do my plants look healthy?

I have noticed that there are a few, that are starting to darken in leaves. Should I be concerned? I am officially on day 30 from seed.

Please share your thoughts and opinions :)

Thanks guys. Will post pics.
You're on the right track. If this is your first, keep this in mind:
1. Don't overwater. Wait till they start to get lighter in weight, but not droop.
2. Don't overfeed. Pick a nutrient line, get a feeding schedule online. Use what they tell you, start at half strength and work your way up.
3. Look online and look at pics of the common things that go wrong. ie; Deficiencies, nute lockout, bugs, etc.
4. Take notes everyday. Just observations, impressions, and what you do to them.
5. If you start to see leaves yellowing or tips burning, take note. Pick them. That way if you see more, you know it is progressing, whatever it is.
6. Pick a lane. Have a plan and don't change horses in midstream. Resist the urge to add magic in a bottle just because someone claims 4 lbs under a 600 light. Your goal is to just grow healthy plants to the end. There is so much to learn, and you won't get it in one grow. Hell, I grew my first plant in 1979 from bag seed, and I learn more every grow.
7. Have fun, don't stress, and look for bugs all the time with a jewellers loupe. Mites suck, and it is much better to keep them out, than try to get rid of them.
Find someone you trust if you can and let them mentor you. Always best to learn from someone elses fuckups.
Remember, you're not a grower till you've killed some plants. ;)
Good luck,
RR1

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
1. Don't overwater. Wait till they start to get lighter in weight, but not droop.
2. Don't overfeed. Pick a nutrient line, get a feeding schedule online. Use what they tell you, start at half strength and work your way up.
3. Look online and look at pics of the common things that go wrong. ie; Deficiencies, nute lockout, bugs, etc.
4. Take notes everyday. Just observations, impressions, and what you do to them.
5. If you start to see leaves yellowing or tips burning, take note. Pick them. That way if you see more, you know it is progressing, whatever it is.
6. Pick a lane. Have a plan and don't change horses in midstream. Resist the urge to add magic in a bottle just because someone claims 4 lbs under a 600 light. Your goal is to just grow healthy plants to the end. There is so much to learn, and you won't get it in one grow. Hell, I grew my first plant in 1979 from bag seed, and I learn more every grow.
7. Have fun, don't stress, and look for bugs all the time with a jewellers loupe. Mites suck, and it is much better to keep them out, than try to get rid of them.
Find someone you trust if you can and let them mentor you. Always best to learn from someone elses fuckups.
Good luck,
RR1
Incredible advice! 👍

Mr.wiggles

Mr.wiggles

Good luck,
RR1
Hahahaha words of wisdom!!!! Thanks mate. It's definitely an overwhelming experience with all the access to information on what when and how to grow. I've had a look at what top growers are producing and like most growers, I have set the standard for myself really high, when in actual fact its experience, trial and era that produces the best yields.

Look that's exactly why I've turned to a community like this. Having another opinion on what's going on really helps. Everyday I'm learning and identifying shit that's going wrong and right. Like today I noticed 5 black dots on one of my Fan leaves ????? Clueless bud, but im freaking out yo hahaha wtf's going on.

Loving it though.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Hahahaha words of wisdom!!!! Thanks mate. It's definitely an overwhelming experience with all the access to information on what when and how to grow. I've had a look at what top growers are producing and like most growers, I have set the standard for myself really high, when in actual fact its experience, trial and era that produces the best yields.

Look that's exactly why I've turned to a community like this. Having another opinion on what's going on really helps. Everyday I'm learning and identifying shit that's going wrong and right. Like today I noticed 5 black dots on one of my Fan leaves ????? Clueless bud, but im freaking out yo hahaha wtf's going on.

Loving it though.
@Dirtbag sent me this and it helped me and I think it'll help you:

Don't sweat it man. In homebrewing there is an acronym, RDWHAHB... means relax, don't worry, have a homebrew. The reason that saying even exists is because its so super common for people to stress out when they encounter stuff they haven't seen with whatever hobby, whether its making beer or growing weed. I see it constantly here and in homebrewing forums. With experience you learn that stressing out about certain things doesn't help, and 90% of the time you were stressing about something that wasn't a big deal to begin with. Growing pot should be relaxing and therapeutic, shanti if anything. Not stressful.

Top Bottom