315 Cmh Grow

• Thread starter 4plant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m a little disappointed with the strawberry cough yield, not only did I need to baby it through flower but sharing a res with the purple meant I couldnt push the purple harder. I kept clones of both but will proble kill the strawberry. I think if I got 5.5 ounces off one of these at 80%, doing a scrog of 4 of them with full feedings could easily get 12-14 ounces on a single 315.
Strawberry caugh how long was flowering?

4plant

4plant

Almost a full nine weeks, stopped packing weight after seven but I let it go until too many heads were turning amber.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Almost a full nine weeks, stopped packing weight after seven but I let it go until too many heads were turning amber.
She’s 10 weeks, frustrated me immensely. But I love my wife (her favorite). But strawberry was never supposed to put on weight, smoke is very pure though!

4plant

4plant

Yeah, the smell is unbelievable too. I’ve want to cross strawberry with a blueberry cbd 1:1 that I have. Actually ordered collidol silver today. The blueberry is a strong plant heavy yielder and if I can up the thc and add some of the strawberry effects and terps it will be the only thing I grow. For a bit anyways.

Top Bottom