33 day old autoflower problems

• Thread starter bulletxs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
The one originally pictured is Blueberry Cookies auto from Garden of Green. Post number 47 on this thread in the rear of the picture is a White Widow x Big Bud auto from Female Seeds. Even after all my screw ups during my first time on this adventure the WW x BB has stayed healthy the entire time while my other 5 showed problems from my mistakes. Will definitely be popping a few more of those next grow.

Thank You.

bulletxs

bulletxs

Posting an update on one of the plants looking for any more advice/tips. Its now day 44 from germ and since its still my first grow I don't have anything to compare it to in regards to its size for an auto. This one being super short has me wondering. As you can see I now have some spots on the leaves and some are not as green as they probably should be.

I'm still struggling with the ph of the runoff water after each watering. I've cut the nutes out except very little cal mag every other watering. My water sits at room temp now for 24 hours before I water. The stems also feel pretty stiff now compared to that of when in it was in veg. Is it normal for the stems to stiffen up a bit when it goes into flower? For example I fell like If i were to bend the stems as I did when training it during veg Id now be on the verge of it snapping.

From the top of the soil to the top of the tallest flower is less than 10 inches. The LED's are 22" from the top of the plant.

I watered this plant last night as the pot was super light. The water going ins ph was 6.2, ppm was 515. Runoff was right at 7.0 and ppm was 730. I've watered this plant a few times since this original post at 6.2-6.5 ph and cant seem to get the runoff below 7. I've been recording all these numbers each watering to keep track but tbh since I'm still new I'm still trying to understand ppm and what I'm looking for in regards to that number.

IMG 4165
IMG 4158
IMG 4159
IMG 4160
IMG 4161
IMG 4162
IMG 4163
IMG 4164
Moshmen

Moshmen

Looks like it. Starting to get hungry and yes they should stiffen up significantly, imagine those bendy branches trying to hold one of ur nice buds, it would fall right over. Lol

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Posting an update on one of the plants looking for any more advice/tips. Its now day 44 from germ and since its still my first grow I don't have anything to compare it to in regards to its size for an auto. This one being super short has me wondering. As you can see I now have some spots on the leaves and some are not as green as they probably should be.

I'm still struggling with the ph of the runoff water after each watering. I've cut the nutes out except very little cal mag every other watering. My water sits at room temp now for 24 hours before I water. The stems also feel pretty stiff now compared to that of when in it was in veg. Is it normal for the stems to stiffen up a bit when it goes into flower? For example I fell like If i were to bend the stems as I did when training it during veg Id now be on the verge of it snapping.

From the top of the soil to the top of the tallest flower is less than 10 inches. The LED's are 22" from the top of the plant.

I watered this plant last night as the pot was super light. The water going ins ph was 6.2, ppm was 515. Runoff was right at 7.0 and ppm was 730. I've watered this plant a few times since this original post at 6.2-6.5 ph and cant seem to get the runoff below 7. I've been recording all these numbers each watering to keep track but tbh since I'm still new I'm still trying to understand ppm and what I'm looking for in regards to that number.

It looks a lot like Septoria Leaf Spot

I had the same issue and recovered nicely. it is explained here ==> https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2361471

My experience and what I did to fix it can be found here ==> https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2361458

short version.... https://marronebio.com/products/regalia

dusty68

dusty68

Can anybody please tell me if the pictures I'm attaching are pollen sacs? I just noticed them. Of course this is my first grow. Thanks
IMG 0476
IMG 0477
IMG 0480
in advance!

dusty68

dusty68

I am sorry if posting in the wrong
IMG 0465
IMG 0491
IMG 0490
IMG 0492
IMG 0492
place. Not only am I new to growing but I am new to forums. Can anybody let me know if these buds are close to harvest time?
IMG 0458

bulletxs

bulletxs

Looks like it. Starting to get hungry and yes they should stiffen up significantly, imagine those bendy branches trying to hold one of ur nice buds, it would fall right over. Lol
I hear ya I just didn't know because the darker/purple stems are stiff while the greener branches still have quite a bit of bend to them but if that's normal Im not worried. My bigger concern is the runoff ph. Correct me if I'm wrong but until I get the ph of the soil at a good spot doesn't the plant only take in the nutes between low 6's to high 6's in soil? I dont know If I should give it some more nutes if it wont be able to take them in properly due to the ph issue in return causing another overfeeding issue. Any help here is appreciated as I'm in the learning phase

bulletxs

bulletxs

bulletxs

bulletxs

It looks a lot like Septoria Leaf Spot

I had the same issue and recovered nicely. it is explained here ==> https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2361471
View attachment 955091

My experience and what I did to fix it can be found here ==> https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2361458

short version.... https://marronebio.com/products/regalia
Going to check the thread out, thank you

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
dusty68

dusty68

Sorry I forgot. Last time I did that I forgot to turn them back on lol. I will remember next time. Take care!

Top Bottom