33.xx% THC

• Thread starter monkeytime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkeytime

We just had the County Fair here on Maui and the Local Police Dept. (Vice Division) had a booth to promote our fight against illegal drugs.

Anyway, at this booth they had brocures and several pictures of raids/busts/cladistine labs/etc. Anywho, they also had a lab reports of confiscated drugs as they test all drugs for purity prior to sentencing. The lab reports show that the highest marijuana content they ran into had been 33.xx% and Maui County average 22% THC on all confiscated marijuana tested. I would assume that this average is within the last few years as the officer did mention marijuana confiscated back 20 some odd years ago only average 5.xx% THC.

Lucky I live Hawaii....must be the weather and all the killer landrace sativa's here on the islands.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
or the cops over exaggerating shit as they are all lying pigs

M

monkeytime

Like I said motherlode, they had lab results to look at. I never seen a lab test report before this one, so can't say the validity on it. But I doubt they'd have a fake report at the booth. I should have looked at the lab that tested it as I would bet they send it to away to get tested.

S

smashed1

sounds prity write ive herd of 30% but never had eny but yer 20 years ago pot was crap headace shit but cheap as usto pay $10 to $15 for 3g sumtimes ud get an once for $30 to $40 and if u new a grower back then u could get it even cheaper

G

Green Supreme

Those numbers are so screwed. I mean what do they represent? Is it saying that 33% of the plant weight is active ingredient? Is it saying of the cannabinoids present in the head 33% are thc? I mean if all the actives are in the head , can this mean that the heads are all active ingredients? I bet those tests were done on an hplc. Peace GS

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sounds prity write ive herd of 30% but never had eny but yer 20 years ago pot was crap headace shit but cheap as usto pay $10 to $15 for 3g sumtimes ud get an once for $30 to $40 and if u new a grower back then u could get it even cheaper

yeah because 20 years ago there was no g13, kush, road kill skunk, nl or purps, please!

I had all of those strains and they would hold up to most stuff around now

homebrew420

homebrew420

Those numbers ar based on a total cannabaniod content. I have friends at 14er Holistics in Boulder that have there flowers tested. It is not by weight. And were told by the lab that the numbers are not a sure thing. When taking these samples it is difficult to create an accurate cannabanoid baseline for plant material being vaporized. Anyway there needs to be multiple samples of the same strain in order to determine accuracy, as well as other factors that escape me at the moment. Seems exaggerated to me though.

marski420

marski420

yeah because 20 years ago there was no g13, kush, road kill skunk, nl or purps, please!

I had all of those strains and they would hold up to most stuff around now

Actually kush was around, its just not the same obviously. Come to think.. 20 years ago NL and skunk were deffinently out as well.. and there was purps floatin.. none of which is even comparable to todays top notch kush, nl, skunk or purples of course.

G

Green Supreme

Even if it does cover cannabinoid content, what kind of measure is that? Tells nothing of potency. Seems to me GC/MS is best option. Peace GS

R

robbiedublu

Actually kush was around, its just not the same obviously. Come to think.. 20 years ago NL and skunk were deffinently out as well.. and there was purps floatin.. none of which is even comparable to todays top notch kush, nl, skunk or purples of course.

I think he was being sarcastic Marski. NL and skunk were better 20 yrs ago. Why are hundreds of growers searching for an old school road kill skunk?
Percentages like that mean nothing. I grow bud that is 100% THC. !00% if you break off 1 resin head and test that anyway. Do you test one bud,one branch, the whole plant including stems and leafs? It's meaningless.

G

Green Supreme

Cuz they can't have it. People always want what they can't have. I mean if RKS was really that bad ass it would have been saved by many, but has yet to make it onto the cannabis boards. I pray she returns as I would love to give her a go, but for the most part folks want what they cannot have. Peace GS

W

WolfDawg

Oh I ALWAYS believe police propaganda, especially when they have a chart or a sheet with some lab numbers on them.

Of course it's 100% true and accurate, I mean come on like they would ever, ever skew any facts or figures to support their argument.

They're just trying to protect us from ourselves and that evil weed, even if it means locking us up for our own safety.:sign0023:

S

SSHZ

I actually read a report by the owner of a lab that tests pot and he stated it's a physical impossibility to have higher than a 24% THC content. I'll look for the link. I don't understand it myself but he was pretty convincing as to why it can't happen......... but I was once told my old Sensi Northern Lights 5 X 2 tested out at 26 or 27% (I can't remember)......

S

SSHZ

Actually Motherload- 20 years ago there WAS Northern Lights, REAL G13, true skunk that smelled like road kill and some kushes around. But what you see today is much different than it was back then. The stuff back then was generally better too (but not always)...........

R

robbiedublu

Cuz they can't have it. People always want what they can't have. I mean if RKS was really that bad ass it would have been saved by many, but has yet to make it onto the cannabis boards. I pray she returns as I would love to give her a go, but for the most part folks want what they cannot have. Peace GS

Well, I was around and growing 40 years ago and take my word for it, there was weed just as good 20 yrs ago as anything available now. There was no internet and no seed selling sites so of course not the variety and availability of today, but quality and strength, definitely.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

Actually Motherload- 20 years ago there WAS Northern Lights, REAL G13, true skunk that smelled like road kill and some kushes around. But what you see today is much different than it was back then. The stuff back then was generally better too (but not always)...........

yes that was sarcasm, if you read my whole post you'll see I said I had those strains back then

the skunk back then could be in 3 bags and everybody would smell it soon as you walked in the door

marski420

marski420

yes that was sarcasm, if you read my whole post you'll see I said I had those strains back then

the skunk back then could be in 3 bags and everybody would smell it soon as you walked in the door

That shit still exsists brah, just less common phenos it would seem or something?

Top Bottom