35 days into flower now leaves curling down and turning yellow??

• Thread starter Sunnyseville
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunnyseville

Sunnyseville

35 days into flower now leaves curling down and turning yellow 35 days into flower now leaves curling down and turning yellow 2 35 days into flower now leaves curling down and turning yellow 3 This is my second grow and I've got 3 plants under a 1000 watt hps and 2 of them have started to wilt. I'm not sure of the strand but I've grown it before with no problems, two are the unknown strand and they are the ones that are sick the other plant is green crack and shares the same scrog net, water and feed cycle as the two sick ones but the green crack shows no sign of wilt or yellowing. I'm using miracle grow and tap water, I'm not sure the ph because I've never had a problem before and I live in the mountains a long ways away from town but I will be getting a tester to eliminate the possibility of bad ph on my next trip in. I'm not saying it isn't the ph but if you think it is why would this all the sudden happen and only happen to this
35 days into flower now leaves curling down and turning yellow
35 days into flower now leaves curling down and turning yellow 2
35 days into flower now leaves curling down and turning yellow 3
strand and not affect the green crack? I feed them once a week and only what the directions say

IndaVI

IndaVI

Yep... Get a meter and some ph up and down... Flush with 6.0- 6.2 water. And start testing and adjusting religiously ... Also test the run off water... I'd keep flushing till the run off was 6.0- 6.2... As far as the green crack not being affected... It'd pretty typical for some strains to be more sensitive than others...
Also the ph of your water supply could fluctuate...

way2green

way2green

Flush those babies with water for a few days. What was the "miracle grow" that shit will fuck up some cannabis varietals.

Sunnyseville

Sunnyseville

I think the ph is the problem to but do you think miracle grow fertilizer if over used could cause these results? The soil I'm using is crappy walmart stuff but I've used it before and been ok

way2green

way2green

It is a chemical bro. I would guess the ph is the problem but miracle grow will burn your shit up. Cut the dosage in half and go get yourself some organic nites. Not nearly as quick to burn your plants and will add flavor and a pungency that will make u salivate!

way2green

way2green

Plz don't use miracle grow on anything u ingest into your body! It'll make your roses pretty but will not do your body any favors

IndaVI

IndaVI

I think the ph is the problem to but do you think miracle grow fertilizer if over used could cause these results? The soil I'm using is crappy walmart stuff but I've used it before and been ok
The problem with miracle grow soil is it comes pre fertilized... Then you add more miracle grow ferts... Salts could start to build up in the soil... Causing nutrient lock out... That's why it's a good idea water till about 1/3 of the volume og your container runs out of the bottom... Ibthink you should explore some new methods. Maybe go organic ... Check out BOG grow guide bonanza of green ... Really simple and bud will be much nicer than with miracle grow I guarantee...

Sunnyseville

Sunnyseville

Thanks so much for your help, I'll get a ph tester asap and check out some new ferts I'm just not real sure what to use there are so many different kinds it's almost overwhelming to decide. Obvoiusly miracle grow is not the way lol

way2green

way2green

I like all of the Foxfarm products. I mostly use Genera Organics because they are vegan. So many products out there that are good. I just prefer taste, smell, high, and environmentaly safe products at this point in my life. If u r growing for yourself then treat yourself well!

Sunnyseville

Sunnyseville

I'm all about the tastes and making the best buds I can, right now I'm on a really tight budget and can only do small things to improve my grow. I read everything I can and listen to anyone who has anything to say and my plan is to expand a little more after I know what I'm doing. I appreciate your advice and I've heard good things about fox farm I'll check them out. Thanks

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Look burned up to me. Cant feed all strains the same strength nute mix...some like a heavier feed some don't. Def shitcan the Miracle Grow, flush the shit out of em and get ya a good nute line and stick with it. Good luck. MGG

Top Bottom