357 MAGNUM PLUS LED and 600HPS cooltube SCROG

• Thread starter ynotFOREVER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

I believe the combination LED and HPS is really fine, HPS for the boom and LED for a quality boost, if u really want top notch u should combine HPS with LEP.
Great grow man.

word up i agree! but im getting rid of my hps for my personal grow, im to the point where im looking for new ways of growing, so i have my mind set on PURE leds for next grow, i hope these 357 mag will live up to there name HID KILLERS!
AND THANKS

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey man, everythings is looking great, way better than when I tried LED. Sorry to hear about your issues in the garden, hopefully not too/bad too late. That TW is gonna be stoney taken past 10 weeks. I can't wait to see how your next round will go w/ pure LED lighting. Imo it will be a true led test. happy harvesting man, I'm also going to harvest any day now.

Medijuana

Medijuana

Any news on this grow? Everything looks great so far; thanks for helping to quiet the LED haterz.

You have almost the EXACT setup I'm currently using, except I'm only using 1 Mag357. This is my very first grow, and if my green thumb successfully transfers to medicinal herb cultivation, I am planning on purchasing a second Mag357. I'd love the Mag+, but it's a bit too far outside my price range. So far, my ladies are loving the Mag357, though they are very young clones, and so much could go wrong until flowering. Internodes are very close together.

Can I ask, how far do you have the lights from the tops of the plants? I'm kind of juggling between that issue of light footprint versus intensity. I know I won't get complete coverage with my one Mag357 in the DR120 tent, but like I said, I'm not willing to drop any more funds on this project until I have a successful grow under my belt.

Thanks again Ynot. I'm subbed.

Top Bottom