36 gal tanks

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Are you saying there is an upper limit to our indoor gone outdoor thoughts? I would like to hope that 15 lbs is possible with a 2 season monster in a 100 gallona tank. I cannot imgine culturing roots that long in a dwc environment tho. Im afraid I have much more to learn than I have already. Its like the saying... The more I learn the less I knew..

I think the strain is more important then the size of the bucket. I feel a lowland equatorial plant crossed to a dense budded indica would be the type of plant you need to hit the 5 lb threshold. JK

Z

zoeronerer

hmmmmmmmm lowland lao with hmmmm maybe swat valley incica (my mommas seedline) from 72 ...

(equatorial african from the congo ) x (80's big bud from seattle. the clone only)

just some ideas ...

oooh oooh or (vietnam black) x (Chemdog #4)

sorry guys my mind gets race n when i hear them numbers ....

B

blueberry hill

Till i came on this site never herd of any body growing 4 lbs a plant have lernt so much about growing trees indoors. i think it is strain mainly but could be done in hp aero or at least that my dream but what do i know the likes of jk have been growing for donkeys years and tried most of the methods and strains out there. We keep learning and trying to break that threshold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom