3rd design on my hydro grow.

• Thread starter Teslajuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

shouldnt you be up to around 1000-1200 ppms for this stage of growth ? or am i mistaken ?
Yes, but the roots stain right around the 500-600 and I think people are afraid to show the stained roots which imo are not bad , my last grow I was hitting it around 700-800ppms and plants came out great. I was afraid to go higher in ppms tho. THC tested between the 3 strains @ 23-25% and they smell incredible. Smoke nice too.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

starting ph 5.6
Starting ppm 400

filled Rez a few gallons of h20 added nutes
Ending ppm 460
Ending ph 6.1
Water temp 68F
Room temp 66
Rh 58%
turned back light up to 70%

day 16 of flower

Last edited:
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Ppms bouncing 430-440
Ph bouncing 6.1-6.2
Temp 74
Rh 52%
She’s liking these settings so far. Leaves seem to be reaching higher. Looks like there is some new growth too.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Ppms:420
Ph: bouncing 6.3-6.4
Water temp:70F
Room temp :73F
Rh: 56%

plants are on the fast track to growth, leaves are reaching for the sky buds are getting bigger and I’m like OMG these are bushy AF. They are lovin’ it.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Ppms:500
Ph 6.0
Room temp:63
Rh:46%

performed defoliation mostly on bottom of canopy some on top, keeping temps low at 60-70F at night and 72-78F during the day.

Ponky

Ponky

Yes these plants have been cloned and vegging for at least a year
Doesn't that long duration of time take away 4 crops you could have done in the same space? Is it like a passion project? Or is this some kind of 3 pounds per light set up?

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Doesn't that long duration of time take away 4 crops you could have done in the same space? Is it like a passion project? Or is this some kind of 3 pounds per light set up?
I was intentionally trying to grow this strain my last grow but miss labeled it when cloning and it came out Grizzly Kush instead lol so I was waiting till that grow was done so I can start this one.
idk it just sorta happened this way and wasn’t intentional to get these this big it just happened.

Ponky

Ponky

I was intentionally trying to grow this strain my last grow but miss labeled it when cloning and it came out Grizzly Kush instead lol so I was waiting till that grow was done so I can start this one.
idk it just sorta happened this way and wasn’t intentional to get these this big it just happened.
Ahh. Makes sense. Be awesome if it made the yield insane and huge. That trunk looks like it can do 2 pounds minimum.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Looks good, out of curiosity how far from canopy are the lights and what level are they turned up to?

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Purged Rez. Washed and sprayed roots. Emptied residue out as much as possible out of the system. Refilled back up with diluted H202. Added nutes
Ph 6.8
Ppm 440

will check later

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Few hours later water ph stable @7.6
Ppms 420

Added ph down to bring it around 6.2 ph will continue to monitor ph levels for the next few hours as it stabilizes.

Rh 58%
Temp 72f

Purple is definitely showing in the flower and in the sugar leaves. Terp smell is dominant and pungent (in a good way)

Last edited:
Top Bottom