3rd Grow 6x12 3k Hps Flowering Room 6 Strain Garden

• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markesparza1

markesparza1

My first purple leaf on my purple kush lol made my day this is the 3rd time I've grown first time with real genetics and never seen a purple plant grow haa

markesparza1

markesparza1

to be honest, it doesnt appear from your pics you need much support. :) Nice run.
Thanks buddy that makes me feel pretty good I guess that's what watching every video on YouTube and looking endless nights off google can help and of course my peers on the farm just 2 runs ago a had one plant in a closet and took 3 clones the next run and now running 18 I still have lots to learn but thanks again for checking me out on here haven't had much people stop by probably cause I'm so new on here

markesparza1

markesparza1

Some nug I chopped off a plant that hermed up on me I had to cut it 2 weeks early due to catipillars oh well it was the first plant I have ever grown outside lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Some nug I chopped off a plant that hermed up on me I had to cut it 2 weeks early due to catipillars oh well it was the first plant I have ever grown outside lol
Make some, lose some. Everyone loses a crop or 2 along the way. That includes master growers, but most wont admit it!!! Will be following along. If you get stuck reach out.

markesparza1

markesparza1

Some bud shots of the ones getting close my money makers and blue dreams and the Hindu need about 4 more weeks

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks good.. I'm growing that delicious candy too.. Got it as a freebie l Ike you. Has a really good taste and smell. I had a ph, ec issue cause I tried to leave them unattended for 4 days... I got about 2 more weeks to our go....

markesparza1

markesparza1

Looks good.. I'm growing that delicious candy too.. Got it as a freebie l Ike you. Has a really good taste and smell. I had a ph, ec issue cause I tried to leave them unattended for 4 days... I got about 2 more weeks to our go....
Yeah buddy you got 2 more weeks till you flower or till you harvest ? And mine still begging I only got one but I saw a guy on here with one and he said it was one of the frostyiest girls he's had

markesparza1

markesparza1

One of the one that will be coming down later tonight or tom I'm gonna see if they drank all the water I flushed them with

Top Bottom