3rd Grow 6x12 3k Hps Flowering Room 6 Strain Garden

• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Some bud shots of the three plants I harvested been hanging for 3 days I be in New York till Saturday so they will be hanging for 7 days I'm sure they will be more than dry by then
What kind of smells are getting from which strains? You did an amazing job there sir, no help clearly needed.:fire:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good bro.. How is the D Candy doing? And comparisons between it and your others on plant growth. Node distance. Top cola length & dia. ..

I found it to have robust growth later in flower. Big buds. Great smells.
I thought it lacked behind in frost production compared to my bs plants....

markesparza1

markesparza1

Just moved my veging plants into the flower room but still under 24 hours of light I need to transplant into 3 gallons water them there starving and move the lights down but I've been so busy trimming just kinda stalling

markesparza1

markesparza1

Update on my next run about to flip them as soon as I put them into 3 gallons and flush them within the next couple day and my roots are on a cloner lol

markesparza1

markesparza1

Ready ready to flower ! Should have been ready a week and a half ago but I was busy with my harvest I ended up with just about 4 lbs but here are some pics after I put the Scrog up I'm a little worried about my head space only with the right side because those are my purple kush and they stretch a bit

markesparza1

markesparza1

Great looking room. 4 units is respectable. How old are the bulbs?
Thanks buddy I was hoping to get 3 atleast but I did over my Gail so I was happy but there all about 1 harvest old but the two on the left are dimmed

S

Sgrowdum

1 and a 1/4 from a 1000 is good for a soil grow if you ask me. What changes do you plan on making for this round to increase yield? If in fact that is your goal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom