3rd Run, 2000w Diesel X Ak

• Thread starter Whitesnake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Hey all,

I'm running 12 Diesel x AK, 3 Thai Lights plants in organic amended coco/soilless

For nutes I'm running the full GH line. Feeding tonight is 1500ppm, last week was 1350 and 750 (water every 3-4 days when the medium dries).

Lighting is 2x iPower 1000w A/C HPS with 200 CFM inline fan pulling through a 850cfm rated carbon filter and pushing through both 1000w's exhausting outside. Running a 14000 btu dual port air conditioner inside the tent with both rear ports connected to the outside.

They're currently at day 18 from 12/12 flip and looking beautiful, they started throwing pistils at day 6 from flip and they're just now finishing up with their stretch. I'm working my way through lollipopping the lower bud sites and not removing any fan leaves anywhere except where already dead. Last 2 runs I destroyed too much of my canopy with defoliation and didn't have many leaves for the last 3 or so weeks. The plants are currently 23-26" tall from the base of stem. Vegged just over 4 weeks and began flip at 17-20 inches so I'm wondering if they have a bit more stretching to do but either way my canopy is about 15-20" deep which should be ideal.

3rd run 2000w diesel x ak
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Thanks amigo I think it looks pretty decent as well. Especially for not supplementing CO2. I'm guessing it's part from the genetics, part from the MOAB I applied last week to accelerate budding, and part from the 1000w being about 15" above the canopy. I'm keeping an eye out for light burn but so far everything looks really happy and perky.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Day 21 and the buds are developing and elongating nicely. Flushed day before yesterday because I freaked out after checking my runoff ppm and it read 6000-8400ppm, this is a semi accurate meter which I controlled for reliability with tapwater and fresh feed nutrient solution which read 140ppm and 744ppm respectively which is on point. So I'm not too sure what's going on with that runoff ppm...the girls don't look nute burned to a crisp for now at least and it's been a few weeks. Everything looks good and the final fan leaves are all shooting 7 leaves. There is some minor dull yellow uniform color between veins on the lower larger fan leaves of a few of the plants but I'd imagine that isn't anything to be concerned about. New growth and old growth looks good and green

Grow 3 day 21 flower 9
Grow 3 day 21 flower 10
Grow 3 day 21 flower 11
Grow 3 day 21 flower 12
Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

The plants are currently 23-26" tall from the base of stem. Vegged just over 4 weeks and began flip at 17-20 inches so I'm wondering if they have a bit more stretching to do
where we at snake 4wks n2 flip?usualy after wk5 they dnt grow much more at all as they r focusd only on flowers.some heavy sativa's wil continue to slowly grow throughout but were talking a 75%sativa n higher.nice grow tho bro.they look happy

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

where we at snake 4wks n2 flip?usualy after wk5 they dnt grow much more at all as they r focusd only on flowers.some heavy sativa's wil continue to slowly grow throughout but were talking a 75%sativa n higher.nice grow tho bro.they look happy

thanks man i think they're looking great as well. they've stretched a little bit in the last week, up to about 27-28" tall from the base to the tip of the apex cola now. i'd be surprised if they stretched more than another inch total and all of that'll probably just be bud swelling.

i'm waiting for them to start fattening up now lol it's hard to wait! they're frosty as fuck for 26 days in bloom compared to my other grows and my buddies grows. the top leaves on some of the plants are maybe turning pale green either from too much light or too little calmag/phos/iron/zinc/sulfur so i raised the lights- the 1000 was about 15" above canopy. so i raised the 1000 to about 25" and the 750 is still around 15" but there isn't as much noticeable paling under that; and fed a good dose of a complete bloom nute (FloraNova Bloom) with some other supplements at 1000ppm total. pH'd the runoff and it was around 6.5ish which is ok but slightly high for coco so i'm going to pH my feeds to 5.0-5.4 instead of 5.8-6.0. otherwise they're looking happy and they're extra thirsty so that's an excellent sign

thanks for checkin it out man

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

i'm thinking it's just a bit too early for the leaves to be paling, i'll try to get a good picture. it's tough because i only have a yellow household incandescent and a bright white LED to take pictures with so there's always a bit too much contrast or yellow hue from the lights i use to take the pictures with

fatawa

fatawa

pH my feeds to 5.0-5.4 instead of 5.8-6.0.
just my opinion but i wouldnt do that.dnt worry bout runoff just stay focusd on wat yur giving them.some strains want a lil "n" after flip,my gues is thats the yellowing.dnt change much or u will fuck with yur swell

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

just my opinion but i wouldnt do that.dnt worry bout runoff just stay focusd on wat yur giving them.some strains want a lil "n" after flip,my gues is thats the yellowing.dnt change much or u will fuck with yur swell

it doesn't look like n deficiency to me- it's not really yellowing like an n deficiency it's more of a pale green evenly spread across the whole leaf, and it's on the new growth while the old growth is unchanged. i'll take your advice on the pH and keep feeding at 5.8, thank you

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

we'll find out if it is though! lol. also my base nute is 4-8-7 so there should be plenty of n for flower

fatawa

fatawa

it doesn't look like n deficiency to me
i didnt mean deficiency.just hungry for a lil.but yes 4-8-7 u shud b fine on the n.what ppms u at on feedings?what color r yur fan leaves stems?reddish/purplish?

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

last week was 800ppm this week i gave them 1000ppm, still no signs of nute burn anywhere top, tips, or bottom. to describe the top leaf color i'd say its almost exactly 'green olive' hue even across the whole leaf, whereas lack of n is yellowing in between veins starting on older growth right?

fatawa

fatawa

I see a few pics back there blood red.this is from wanting more p&k,or from ph being unstable n not being able to recieve p&k u r giving,or its possible its pheno.i rock dwc/aero but im almost positive you dnt check runoff n coco.heres a reptuable coco guy id ask if i was n yur shoes. @EventHorizan

fatawa

fatawa

They stil look good so dnt change too much..stay patient n dont change 3things at once stick to 1or 2 u kno.i bet theres a easy solution for u like a tea or something

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Will do man, I really appreciate the advice! I'm sure I covered my bases with the last feed and I've been feeding heavy the whole grow so I'd be really surprised if it were a P-K deficiency. Shit I even hit them with a half dose of dry MOAB first week of flower with a half dose of my regimen of base/supps so they shouldn't be wanting for PK lol? I'll try to get a good clean picture of the leaves in question and their color next to a green leaf.

Part of me is wondering if its this strain or it's indica leanings? https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/everything-you-ever-needed-to-know-about-cannabis-leaves/ "Indica leaves are commonly deep olive-green" although mine are more of a light olive-green

Thanks again for the advice, good lookin out man

Latest posts

Top Bottom