3W vs 80W LED

• Thread starter BrandonBlack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tags420

tags420

It has more than just reds and blue is what I was saying...the whites are coated blues. And all the peak values meet and exceed the photosynthetic action spectrum, plus the rest of the action spectrum is produced at correct level too. Apache AT120's...you can check them out yourself cause it seems like you don't look at anyone else's stuff/products...http://www.apachetechinc.com/23-wh.html...their website lacks some info I think, but I have tested them myself so ask away. The spectrum graph on the red whites is for the AT120R1...I use the R2's(more red/ less whites). They put out 1050-1150umol (depending on spectrum versions) @12" and run 158 from the wall. With 120 1w led's driven at 100%.

BrandonBlack

BrandonBlack

I've looked at ever other light on the market. My company has tore apart several of them. I own a few myself. Are you sure they are even really 1w? I can't seem to find the graph that shows it exceeds the photosynthetic action spectrum. Can you send me a link or post it here. Do they suggest that the light works best 12" from the canopy?

B

Blue Garden

i had a good laugh reading through this thread. i learned absolutely nothing except gl product rocks

LowWater

LowWater

Oh and the GL700 pulls 660w from the wall.
Isn't ~94% efficiency hard on your diodes?

Do you have any A:B journals with identical clones taken to harvest and sent to reputable lab (for at the very least phytocannabinoid percentages of THC, CBD & CBG) contrasting your GL700 against a competitor's 660ish watt power draw LED.

Kebz

Kebz

How much? Behave! LED's have a place in my grow room for veg and flower because of the manner in which they work. I'll admit that in large scale applications they lose the initial buy in price, versus return argument, which means that hps (currently) win out every time. However I think 3 and 5 watt diodes, when used correctly and in the right spectrums with proper cooling are highly efficient. This is a poor sales pitch with lots of promise and hype but few facts.

Top Bottom