3x Sweet Seeds Big Devil & 1x Afghan Kush Ryder

• Thread starter xRedkiller03x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xRedkiller03x

Sup guys this will be my second grow but first autoflowering grow.
I have a 2x4x6 Grow tent with a digital 400 watt Grow light.
3 Gallon Smart pots and Pro-Mix BX soil.
6" Inline fan with insulated ducting and Carbon Filter.

I heard Sweet Seeds Big Devil is one of the biggest auto's on the market thats why i chose them and World of Seeds Afghan kush is supposed to be one ofthe strongest.

They all germinated and were planted now im just waiting for thme to sprout(fingers crossed because one of my seeds on my last grow didnt sprout)

X

xRedkiller03x

Hey guys all of my seeds sprouted :) one of them almost didnt but i dug it up alittle and gonna let it straigthen itself out. I will post pics when they get bigger. meanwhile check out my Grow Tent(plants from last grow)

FullG Tent
X

xRedkiller03x

Hey Guyz Quick update, All my Seeds sprouted and developed leaves already. Check out the pics.

100 0714
Afghan Kush
Afghan Kush Top
Big Devil 1
Big Devil 1 Top
Big Devil 2
Big Devil 2 Top
Big Devil 3
J

Jug of the Head

Good work! How many hours of light are they on? When do they start maturing? How's the last seed doing?

Jugs

H

Happy Daze

Careful you don't get the humidity too low at the start, I accidentally done this and it stunted the growth of all my autos...
They turned out to be bonsai plants.... :-(

X

xRedkiller03x

Jug of The Head- Good work! How many hours of light are they on? When do they start maturing? How's the last seed doing?

Hey Jugs and i have them on 24/0 for the 1st germ week then once it enters its veg stage i switch it to 20/4 and keep it like that the rest fo the grow. They are supposed to be in veg stage for 2 weeks and flower for 6 weeks. total of 2 months. And my last seed is looking better, big Devil #3 was replanted yesterday and grew more today :)

Happy Daze- Careful you don't get the humidity too low at the start, I accidentally done this and it stunted the growth of all my autos...
They turned out to be bonsai plants.... :-(

Thnxs for checking out my Grow Happy Daze, and i put medium clear plastic cups over them for like 2-3 hours and then take it of for like a hour and repeat. only do this for the first week.

J

Jug of the Head

Hey Jugs and i have them on 24/0 for the 1st germ week then once it enters its veg stage i switch it to 20/4 and keep it like that the rest fo the grow. They are supposed to be in veg stage for 2 weeks and flower for 6 weeks. total of 2 months. And my last seed is looking better, big Devil #3 was replanted yesterday and grew more today :)

Thnxs for checking out my Grow Happy Daze, and i put medium clear plastic cups over them for like 2-3 hours and then take it of for like a hour and repeat. only do this for the first week.

It'd be good to see how it's going along! Any update?

Jugs

X

xRedkiller03x

Hey Jugs I will post sum pictures later tonight or tomorrow. they are all doing great so far. Most started growing there second set :)

X

xRedkiller03x

Heys guys quick update all my plants are doing good, they begun growing their second set of leaves :)

Afghan Kush Veg W1
Big Devil 1 Veg W1
Big Devil 2 Veg W2
Big Devil 3 Veg W1
P

Prophis

Afghan Kush Ryder is Such a nice smoke. I've only grown it once but it was one of my FAVORITE Autos. so comfy

can't wait to see how these turn out :]

X

xRedkiller03x

Quick update: I watered my plants with 1/4 tspn Superthrive and 1 Tspn of Big Bloom(142 ppm) Will post pics later on

K

kes5480

Afghan Kush Ryder is Such a nice smoke. I've only grown it once but it was one of my FAVORITE Autos. so comfy

can't wait to see how these turn out :]

I agree the Afghan Kush Ryder is super dank...really wasnt expecting that from an auto. I guarantee u will be happy with that plant. I have no experience with ur other strains so cant share any insight. I'll tell ya right now that A.K.R is gonna be SUPER STINKY!! I was blown away by the smell.
Damn now im thinkin of grabbin some of those beans. I got the one i grew as a freebie from attitude a while back, wish i had pics of that grow..ok enuff blabbin from me..
peace:banana1sv6:

X

xRedkiller03x

Hey guys quick update on my baby's, so far Big Devil #1 was trimmed abit cause its first set of leaves started dying so i just let the 2ns set grow and now the third set is begining to grow. Big Devil #2 has been doing fine same goes for Big devil #3(biggest so far) and afghan kush.

Afghan kush D10
Big Devil 1 D10
Big Devil 2 D10
Big Devil 3 D10
X

xRedkiller03x

Quick update Guyz i watered them today, about 3 cups Per Plant. On my next watering im gonna give them 1/4 Teaspoon Grow Big and 2 Teaspoons of Big Bloom.

X

xRedkiller03x

Sup guys i just made my Homemade CO2,
1- 1 Liter of water mixed with 2 cups of sugar and 1 TableSpoon of yiest with Twin bubble air lock.
And 2- Half a Liter Bottles with 1/2 cup of sugar each and 1 1/2 teaspoons of yiest. Connected with a straw with holes in it so CO2 can escape.

Co2

Latest posts

Top Bottom