3x Sweet Seeds Big Devil & 1x Afghan Kush Ryder

• Thread starter xRedkiller03x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xRedkiller03x

Quick update on my Plants/CO2 Situation and i gotta say they really luv it, overnight they grew their 3rd small leaves out and keeps getting bigger. im sure my autos about to hit that growth spurt :)

X

xRedkiller03x

Sup Guyz! All my Plants are doing fine so far, CO2 Deff. Helps. I Fed them 1/4 teaspoon SuperThrive and 1/4 Teaspoon Cal-Mag Plus(Total Ppm= 80) cause as u can see in sum of the pics the lowers leaves are getting a little yellow. My Next Watering im gonna leech my soil with Fox Farm Sledgehammer just to get the excess salts out.

Afghan Kush
Big Devil 1
Big Devil 2
Big Devil 3
X

xRedkiller03x

Day 24

Another update- I Water my plants with 1 teaspoon of Grow Big and 1 Tablespoon of Big Bloom (Total Ppm=430) Here are sum pictures...

Afghan kush D24
Big Devil 1 D24
Big Devil 2 D24
Big Devil 3 D24
Big Devil 3 Side
Alter Ego

Alter Ego

Looking good buddy! Im so excited for you! I just got 2x WOS Afgan Kush Ruder, 2 x WOS Pakistan Ryder, 1 x Spicy White Devil, and 3 x WOS Legends collection Strawberry Blue. Ill be keeping tabs as im going to starts my autos first as my "first grow" then move on to the photoperiod seeds.

They are so tiny and cute but any day now they should start to explode! The only thing im wondering is why are you giving them nutes so early. Iv read over and over that auto should not be given nutes untill week 3...especially is they are in FFOF soil. Needless to say, plants look great! Keep up the sup-herb work!

X

xRedkiller03x

Looking good buddy! Im so excited for you! I just got 2x WOS Afgan Kush Ruder, 2 x WOS Pakistan Ryder, 1 x Spicy White Devil, and 3 x WOS Legends collection Strawberry Blue. Ill be keeping tabs as im going to starts my autos first as my "first grow" then move on to the photoperiod seeds.

They are so tiny and cute but any day now they should start to explode! The only thing im wondering is why are you giving them nutes so early. Iv read over and over that auto should not be given nutes untill week 3...especially is they are in FFOF soil. Needless to say, plants look great! Keep up the sup-herb work!

Sup Alter Ego and nice buys with the WOS, i luv their seeds. Now i started nutes week 2 into 3, and started really small like 100 ppm and slowy worked my way up and their in promix soil not ocean forest. since i started off small it didnt burn them. thank god :)

Alter Ego

Alter Ego

Sup Alter Ego and nice buys with the WOS, i luv their seeds. Now i started nutes week 2 into 3, and started really small like 100 ppm and slowy worked my way up and their in promix soil not ocean forest. since i started off small it didnt burn them. thank god :)

Im glad everything is working out well for ya there! be sure and post a smoke report of the AKR. Iv read they are as potent as can be! I cant wait to see these babies flower! keep it up!

X

xRedkiller03x

Sup guyz sorry i havent updated my grow journal in awhile i lost power for a week I had to wake up mad early every day to give my plants sum sunlight. It was tought thou because i had to keep reajusting them since the sun rises left to right. in my window the sunlihgt goes right to left. It really sucked becuase my plants are really starting to take off and that slowed them down abit but since i got power now i refilled my CO2 and going 24/0 for the rest of the grow. But threw this crazy ass week 2 of Big Devils showed sex & both are females. im waiting to see my others show.

Sunlight
X

xRedkiller03x

Big Devil #3

Hey guyz i just want to share sum pics of my biggest Auto plant right now, hope u like :)

BD 3 Side
BD3 Alternating Nodes
BD3 Top
Big Devil 3 Top
X

xRedkiller03x

Hey guyz check out all my plants! They're all growing really good right now.

Afghan Kush Top
Afghan Kush side
Big Devil 1 top
Big Devil 1 side
Big Devil 2 top
Big Devil 2 side
Big Devil 3 top
Big Devil 3 Side
S

Sixth Alchemist

Theyre really looking good, they looked rough at first but theyve seemed to made a nice recovery. How long is their flowering period? If your nice to autos, theyll be nice to you and reward you with a wonderful bounty.

X

xRedkiller03x

Flowering Week 3!

Theyre really looking good, they looked rough at first but theyve seemed to made a nice recovery. How long is their flowering period? If your nice to autos, theyll be nice to you and reward you with a wonderful bounty.

Thnxs Sixth Alchemsit for the reply and they are in their 3rd flowering week, it is advertised that they flower for 6 weeks so im half way there :). here are sum pics of my sexy ladys

Afghan Kush Top W3
Afghan Kush Side W3
Big Devil 1 Top W3
Big Devil 1 Side W3
Big Devil 2 Top W3
Big Devil 2 Side W3
Big Devil 3 Top W3
Big Devil 3 Side W3
S

Sixth Alchemist

np, make sure you save the leaves with the trichomes when you harvest so you can some hash

green fingers

green fingers

Hey Dude, the plants are lookin real good, can't wait to see how they turn out! I've got some Afghan and Paki Ryder on order for my next grow, I've read they're supposed to be real strong :) Take it easy

X

xRedkiller03x

Hey Dude, the plants are lookin real good, can't wait to see how they turn out! I've got some Afghan and Paki Ryder on order for my next grow, I've read they're supposed to be real strong :) Take it easy

Oh yea my AKR is smelling way stonger than my big devils & my BD smell really good just as advertised fruity skunk :)

X

xRedkiller03x

Hey guys! im so close to harvest! i can feel it :bong2:

They're all covered in trichomes but they are not cloudy or red yet so it still has some swelling to do which is awesome. once they swell up nice and big im going to leave the lights off for 48 hours and then harvest(January):party0044: im hoping to get 3-4 ounces, what u guyz think?

Flowering

Latest posts

Top Bottom