4 antone who is thinking about AUTOS..

• Thread starter 666elsie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

666elsie

I have 6 strains of autos and these are BUNK,these ones from SHORT STUFF,did not sprout,dies in the peats ,MALES lots of em!!what a waste of money.The automatic I want is my car.

666elsie

this seed bank is saying....

that I did sumpthin rong...I germinate with paper towel,just like I always have.See it's a funny thnig when 2 batches of beans from the same breeder[short stuff's autos]the HBD were duds,replaced em!!Russian rockets Males..so far 6 out of 7,other 3 were duds .if that is what these auto shitty things are about SAVE YOUR MONEY FOLKS:anim_52:MY Nickel...

convex

convex

You really can't blame a breeder for male/female ratio.

666elsie

this has been with most of these autos!Most are males,WTF then why are they selling them 4.Then who's too blame the easter bunny...this crap costed me, alot of bucks!

S

Sin

Ive grown a lot of auto's but never short stuff beans. Maybe give Lowlife and MDanzig a crack before you give up on them. peace

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive had success with the original lowryder 1's and two's

666elsie

yes I do have beans from LL,HK,and ak?...a few males but nothin like this clown!!

G

gadgified

Ive had a few batches off sensible seeds and all females but then i did ask for feminized, no problems at all with auto's for me and now with the 'Big Bad John' strain it looks like the evolution of auto's is almost complete, cloneable auto's, awesome!

Top Bottom