4 Chamber Perpetual Cabinet Grow 600w HPS + 600w MH + T5 + LED

• Thread starter CabinetGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

What's up farmers!

I've been wanting to do my own journal for a long time so I'm finally just gonna sack up and do it :) Here's the set up;

I have two Earth Cab Pro XL's that I got here...www.cabinetgrow.com. One they customized for me with LED's and one is their standard model.

4 chamber perpetual cabinet grow 600w hps  600w mh  t5  led

Running ICE...I think...Got the clones from a friend of mine several months ago. He told me at the time that it was blackberry, but it's definitely not. I know he has an ICE mom, and after a couple pulls I think that's what it is.

Cabinet #1 Now has;
4 chamber perpetual cabinet grow 600w hps  600w mh  t5  led 2

Top Chamber (bloom)​
•600w HPS on a Digi ballast​
•(8) #3 soil pots in week 7​
Lower Chamber (veg)​
•2x 3' HO T5​
•(1) #3 soil pot for ICE mother​
•Tray of about 30 clones​
•Veg in .5 gal soil bags​

Cabinet #2 now has;
4 chamber perpetual cabinet grow 600w hps  600w mh  t5  led 3

Top Chamber (bloom)​
•600w MH on Digi ballast​
•(8) #3 soil pots in middle of week 3​
Lower Chamber;​
•(3) 45w LED panels 6:1 red(660nm)/blue (460nm)​
•(3) #3 pots + (2) .5 gal bags just cuz I couldn’t bring myself to throw ‘em out​

I’m running;

•R/O water​
Fox Farm OF​
•Rasta Bob’s Rasta Roots (benis)​
•CNS17, Sweet Raw, Hydroplex, Liquid Karma

I don’t feed any nutrients for the first 2-3 weeks, then start with the Botanicare. Double Trellis with a lot of thinning below, although I’m running what feels like a lot of plants so I can focus on the main stem and still fill out my canopy. Both systems are cooled with 6” duct blowers and use 6” carbon filters for odor control. No CO2. These bad boys are pretty damn stealth.

GOAL- I’m trying to hit 1 gpw. Seems like a lofty goal, but seems possible with the genetics I’ve got and my last crop I got 1.2 dried, so…why not right? PLEASE keep comments positive…One Love :D I welcome questions and comments from noobs, and really would love feedback from the vets around here.

Yes it was expensive…I didn’t build my system because I don’t have the tools…or the ability. It’s already paid off though, so I’m happy.

WHO’s IN???

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

Wanted to show a video of my plants before I thinned them, and then after. Any suggestions, or comments? I feel like I could have done it sooner, and maybe thinned a little higher on the plant...

jagle

jagle

first off, love the grow cabinets they are very tidy and clean looking.
great healthy plants and the videos are nice.

did a great job on that trimming, i was watching the first one thinkin, fuck those plants need a good trimming but you did well. great airflow over those plants now in the second video. something to always keep on eye on in tight spaces

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

first off, love the grow cabinets they are very tidy and clean looking.
great healthy plants and the videos are nice.

did a great job on that trimming, i was watching the first one thinkin, fuck those plants need a good trimming but you did well. great airflow over those plants now in the second video. something to always keep on eye on in tight spaces

Thanks for the comments! Appreciate your insight...I always second guess myself when trimming so it's nice to get affirmation from another grower.

jagle

jagle

i know what you mean, but no you dud a great job.. what kinda yeid you pulling outta that thing

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

With good genes I pull a P. I hit 536g dry on my last one and I was pumped on that! My goal is to hit the 1gpw...lofty with soil, but why not?

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

SHIT! I done fucked up...thought I was on 12/12, but was actually on 24hrs. You know the mechanical timers that have the little switch on the side to override? Ya, I overrode it on accident. I should have double checked to make sure the lights went off as scheduled, but got lazy. Now I've got some HUGE plants. Looks like I'll be doing some super thinning tonight. I'll post some before and after pics/video tomorrow.

I've got 8 plants in a 4x2 foot print scrog, should I basically trim all but the main colas???

orbad

orbad

Been there bud. I now have a big reminder on the door exiting the room.

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

UPDATES-

Almost time to pull these...started flushing a few days ago. Sorry for the poor quality pics;
Close Up Bud
Almost Harvest Time

Here's the pair :)
Now Thats Bad Ass

Here's the thinning I had to do;
More Thinning
More Thinning2
LED Update

Next crop getting ready;

Rooted Clone

Videos coming as soon as I can get 'em uploaded.

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

UPDATE- I just harvested last night :D Should be a pretty good pull. Here are before and after videos, sorry for the low quality;

and after...

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

The weigh in...

I got just over 13oz. I could have done much better and I'm a little disappointed in myself. Smoke is SUPER nice, smooth and clean. High is buzzy and mellow. Just know that I could have done a little better on the weight.

Please give me your opinion here...should I;

(A) Run 6 units instead of 8, veg until 12" like last time, and thin out, or

(B) Run 6 units and bloom earlier...like 6" tall and thin out less

Would love to hear your thoughts!!!

T

tedsprogz

Have you tried a zero-veg run yet? That strain looks like it likes to make nice colas.

T

tedsprogz

The trick to zero-veg is the clones you take...take nice hearty clones & make sure the inter-nodes are close together(id use your MH for the clones & mother ) . Then let the roots develop and once they're good, transplant and flip to 24 hrs 4-5 days after transplant. The benefit of this is you can run smaller pots, and run more plants. Where you can fit 2x4 , you might get away with 3x5 smaller pots. Then you will just grow 1 massive cola per pot.

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

Haven't run zero-veg...I'll have to give that a try. I only have 6 clones right now, so I was going to transplant and just let them really take hold before flowering. Not really veg for long, but make sure they're growing again and over any potential shock. I figured they'd be about 6" at that point. Whatcha thing?

Thanks for the advice!

Element

Element

The weigh in...

I got just over 13oz. I could have done much better and I'm a little disappointed in myself. Smoke is SUPER nice, smooth and clean. High is buzzy and mellow. Just know that I could have done a little better on the weight.

Please give me your opinion here...should I;

(A) Run 6 units instead of 8, veg until 12" like last time, and thin out, or

(B) Run 6 units and bloom earlier...like 6" tall and thin out less

Would love to hear your thoughts!!!

You have a really impressive grow, CG. Def one of the cleanest and well put together cabinets ive seen. As for your next round, I would agre with the others in trying zero veg for atleast one run to compare. Your plants look like they should do well with one main cola and if it fails, well then you have your way to fall back on. Zero veg is easy to maintain too, not a whole lot of trim work :D
Good luck bro!

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

You have a really impressive grow, CG. Def one of the cleanest and well put together cabinets ive seen. As for your next round, I would agre with the others in trying zero veg for atleast one run to compare. Your plants look like they should do well with one main cola and if it fails, well then you have your way to fall back on. Zero veg is easy to maintain too, not a whole lot of trim work :D
Good luck bro!

Thanks a lot! Appreciate the insight. I'm going to try that method...

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

Here's my updated videos...been SUPER busy lately and it shows in my plants. Anyhow, I took some tiny clones to see if I can keep 'em happy and planted some seeds for NEW STRAINS!

Mango Maui
Sour Diesel
Blue Dream

Latest posts

Top Bottom