4 Day Super Lemon Haze

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

What’s the best way to keep it shorter and bushy . I want to maximum amount the yield by training .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

One week and I’ve kept her alive so far . Leaves are coming in fast . Maybe in one more week I can up her to a new home . Should I go 1 gal for now ? I still have two seeds that I’m going to germ on wed and put in same room .

5881CAE8 BD6B 417E AFAE 8C2250CE175F
FB9E7CAC A7C9 4FE5 9583 3F87A95BCA61
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

One week and I’ve kept her alive so far . Leaves are coming in fast . Maybe in one more week I can up her to a new home . Should I go 1 gal for now ? I still have two seeds that I’m going to germ on wed and put in same room .
I'd wait until you see a few roots coming from the drain holes in the cup's bottom. The root ball will be well formed by then too..Generally, when the leaves get beyond the cup's outer diameter, you can transplant.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Read that on here . The first set is almost as wide as the cup . Stem is still to little to transplant. I want to keep this one and the others together. I have to come up with some way to make a clone space with using no space . Only a 2 br condo with out a back porch and not legal here (probably last state to be legal) 2 kids . Already have a 2x4 in my room . Ugh I need to move . And I don’t plan on selling . Just for fun and recreational use .

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Read that on here . The first set is almost as wide as the cup . Stem is still to little to transplant. I want to keep this one and the others together. I have to come up with some way to make a clone space with using no space . Only a 2 br condo with out a back porch and not legal here (probably last state to be legal) 2 kids . Already have a 2x4 in my room . Ugh I need to move . And I don’t plan on selling . Just for fun and recreational use .
Get a <$20 plastic propagator tray w/ humidity dome..(Ebay or Amazon)
Don't get impatient with anything..I still say wait for more roots and wider leaves before transplanting..if you transplant too early, the semi formed root ball will crumble and create stress for the seedling. I have left seedlings in solos for 3-4 weeks with no damage.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Oh not by any means not ready to transplant. My only main worry is this one will be to far grown before I can get the next seedlings sprouted . I get the seeds wed . Thinking of another small tent for veg in a hall way . As long as it’s 2 feet wide I’m golden .

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Oh not by any means not ready to transplant. My only main worry is this one will be to far grown before I can get the next seedlings sprouted . I get the seeds wed . Thinking of another small tent for veg in a hall way . As long as it’s 2 feet wide I’m golden .
I wouldn't worry about plants being different ages..after all..if you grow 2 different varieties and begin them at the same time..each will grow and mature differently. Besides..staggered harvests are good imo.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I wouldn't worry about plants being different ages..after all..if you grow 2 different varieties and begin them at the same time..each will grow and mature differently. Besides..staggered harvests are good imo.
Thinking I’ll get a clone tent . Use some cheap cfls . That way I can keep things going . Not looking for money to risky . Just enjoy a garden . I’ll let friends test . And if they want some then I’ll charge a fraction of the price just to fund the project.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Thinking I’ll get a clone tent . Use some cheap cfls . That way I can keep things going . Not looking for money to risky . Just enjoy a garden . I’ll let friends test . And if they want some then I’ll charge a fraction of the price just to fund the project.
Whatcha got growing bro ?

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

So my seeds are coming in today . What’s the easiest way to germinate. Last time I put in a wet paper towel and in a zip lock bag and put on top of cable box . The norther lights seed never made it though .

Madmax

Madmax

Whatever works for you..i just put them in a warm glass of water and keep it warm.if goes cold change it.ive done it this way for decades and works for me.the good ones shoot within 24 .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Whatever works for you..i just put them in a warm glass of water and keep it warm.if goes cold change it.ive done it this way for decades and works for me.the good ones shoot within 24 .
They won’t drown in water ?

Top Bottom