4 Day Super Lemon Haze

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

As this I understand. I’m in a non legal state . So getting quality seeds cost me around 40$ for 2 fem . I’ll krep them in the paper towel tonight then I’ll put in the medium tomorrow. I’ve always done paper towel in window seal . Think when I get these sprouted I’ll move the lesser of the light to other side of the tent. As far as the weather situation. That sucks . But you have some monsters. My state will be the last state to legalize. I wish I could grow out doors .i could if I moved in the country but I was born on an island and I can’t survive without the ocean .
And your right I’m thinking to much . Need to chill and let nature take its course . Thanks man

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

One week and I’ve kept her alive so far . Leaves are coming in fast . Maybe in one more week I can up her to a new home . Should I go 1 gal for now ? I still have two seeds that I’m going to germ on wed and put in same room .
I have had my aee
So I put them in warm water and they both sunk. Can I keep in water till they grow a root ?
obly 24hour

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Your call..your grow..

I poke a 1/8 inch hole with my pinky..then lightly cover the seed with soil. I like the seed to be pointy side up, but it really doesn't matter..The tap root will grow down and make a 90d turn to acclimate itself.
I keep the soil MOIST (not wet) using an eyedropper. The hard part is keeping the soil damp after you take your "humidity dome " off. You take the humidity dome off as soon as she breaks the soil..Light is now needed but a VERY SMALL amount of light..Word to the wise..DON"T KILL IT WITH LOVE! It will do its thing with very little intervention from us (albeit it is growing in a made made habitat.)

Think this way..when seeds fall to the ground in nature..no one is there to make sure they fall in the correction..SOooo..they do their thing and the survival of the fittest yada, yada, yada..

Bigly day tomorrow as our weather is going downhill fast this week..Chop, chop, and it's gonna be a long
week..LOL
View attachment 833629 View attachment 833630
And Jesus do you take a saw to cut those fuckers down lol . Look at the stem and branches. You guys must prepare for the winter with those harvest .

Madmax

Madmax

Well good seeds will shoot before then.some shells are harder to crack than others.probably why i tried warm water to see what happens many many yrs ago..and it worked.when they dont shoot around 24 hrs i will put them in soil out of sun and half the time they come up.your paying through the nose where you are for seeds bud.i thought 60 bucks for 5 is bad.but hey if i got 2 to grow good out of the 5 then its well worth it..if you had more seeds you wouldnt b worrying bud..hopefully they both shoot and grow well for you..

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Well good seeds will shoot before then.some shells are harder to crack than others.probably why i tried warm water to see what happens many many yrs ago..and it worked.when they dont shoot around 24 hrs i will put them in soil out of sun and half the time they come up.your paying through the nose where you are for seeds bud.i thought 60 bucks for 5 is bad.but hey if i got 2 to grow good out of the 5 then its well worth it..if you had more seeds you wouldnt b worrying bud..hopefully they both shoot and grow well for you..
Thanks man . I have high hopes . I’m sure they will or I suck . I’ll keeo them in the bags till I can plant in medium and see what happens .

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

And Jesus do you take a saw to cut those fuckers down lol . Look at the stem and branches. You guys must prepare for the winter with those harvest .
Bawhahah..yes, I will begin to cut today (weather moving in). I have a Zip saw and razor saw + the usual garden stuff to help.

I am actually an indoor grower. This Outdoor crop will be flash frozen, to make bubble and later rosin. Gonna be a very busy winter indeed..(Just me and GF..NO sales ever).

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just to follow up..
One down (2 more to go)..check out those bud wash buckets!!!
IMG 1387
IMG 1390
IMG 1391
IMG 1392

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Jesus . What’s the buckets for ?
Since they are/were outdoor plants:
1st bucket is a mixture of Baking Soda and Lemon Juice..2nd bucket is a rinse..3rd bucket is a final rinse.
Gets rid of dust, hair, bug shit, bugs and who knows what else.

This is my 1st time trying a bud wash..considering what came off and how they smell and look now..I am gonna wash all my crops from now on..indoor included.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/bud-washing-pros-and-cons.86876/

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I remove them once they have sunk..I use a modified paper towel method until I see tails..then into rockwool cubes to germinate. Modified = the use of coffee filters instead of paper towels..no way to rip tiny root hairs that way.also forms a natural "pocket" when you want to peek.
I did this, didnt cover it, thw filters dried out within a day and I thoufht I would lose my seeds because the small white root had retreated back into the seed shell. Luckily my $50 exotic fish food was ok.
Maybe I shouldve wrapped a set paper towel around the filters . my .02

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It doesn’t mold the buds ?
I am in Nevada..10-15% RH and have a fan blowing in the garage to help them dry..Then they will go to a bowl trimmer, and then to the freezer..shouldn't be a problem..HERE, but I would be very careful in a more humid climate. Just checked and the smell and colors are absolutely out of the world. I have some unwashed buds to compare them to..NO COMPARISON..:smoking:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I did this, didnt cover it, thw filters dried out within a day and I thoufht I would lose my seeds because the small white root had retreated back into the seed shell. Luckily my $50 exotic fish food was ok.
I keep mine in a propagator to keep them moist.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Always used paper towel . Just nervous about these seeds since I actually paid for them and it takes a week to get to me .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I am in Nevada..10-15% RH and have a fan blowing in the garage to help them dry..Then they will go to a bowl trimmer, and then to the freezer..shouldn't be a problem..HERE, but I would be very careful in a more humid climate. Just checked and the smell and colors are absolutely out of the world. I have some unwashed buds to compare them to..NO COMPARISON..:smoking:
I need a humidifier for my room . Gauge says humidity is at 30 .

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

I need a humidifier for my room . Gauge says humidity is at 30 .
To make a humidity home. Get a sort of warm light. Home
Depot has a plant bulb it's 75 w hang it over a 2 liter coke bottle and poke a couple holes in the bottle. Small ones for air to come in and go out. And place your cup inside the dome. Will keep water warm and it'll be very moist in there

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

To make a humidity home. Get a sort of warm light. Home
Depot has a plant bulb it's 75 w hang it over a 2 liter coke bottle and poke a couple holes in the bottle. Small ones for air to come in and go out. And place your cup inside the dome. Will keep water warm and it'll be very moist in there
Mmm mmm....moist... ;-\

Top Bottom