4,monsters?or pack it tight

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

so using my 1,2,tent and 600,w hps light what would you guys .and gals do? like would you put 4,5,huge 7,gal pots with monster plants or would you use ?say 6 ,or 11,l pots and really PACK IT LIKE A S.O.G?iv never done a sog and would basikly like to know why ,if you would sog it or do a 8,week veg min and? 4,plants.
i want to get more strains going but dont want shavvy lil plants. might be a silly question .BUT more plants in smaller pots? or? im stuck.i should just know and go right,bam bam. done.lol
but if any sog. ers etr can advise me id be gratefull.theres gonna be a LOT of strains in this hopefully my ongoing thread.so pls.anyone,everyone post away:-) if you think the question is relevant.if not?bye:-)
space.

spacebomb

spacebomb

and thank you to my freinds who are making this possible and hooking a freind up:-).
these peole will be nameless .not site members so?why names but should the very cool freinds like to anounce them selves? thats their choice.but thanks even to the people who are ALLWAYS SOO NICE TO ME:-)it means a lot.
and thanks to all. the cool mods whocv helped me aswell:-)
peace.space

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up bro, i like variety, so doing 12 plants with 4 diff strains works well for me ,but is a little tricky if your not used to it. i run a cabinet with a 600 in it. i have 8 plants in there right now and its only 2'x3'x5' good luck brother. enjoy the day
42o

spacebomb

spacebomb

thanks man. first reply. sounds nice what your running like bro.can u tell me roughly how much you could expect to yeild like that? i want to put ?maybee 15,25,even but with 6,7,diff strains.in soin.organic aswell.nice input bro ta man.
space
whats up bro, i like variety, so doing 12 plants with 4 diff strains works well for me ,but is a little tricky if your not used to it. i run a cabinet with a 600 in it. i have 8 plants in there right now and its only 2'x3'x5' good luck brother. enjoy the day
42o

Kushwick

Kushwick

I run a 3.5x3.5x7 with a 600. I always pack it tight lol. Last round I had 10 3 gallons I'm aiming for 1 gallons full of coco I can fit about 16 1 gallon pots in my tent. I like growing this way because I can grow thru more seeds keeping them small and if I do fimd a keeper she can easily get cloned and kept around.

spacebomb

spacebomb

sounds very cool.i like it.what u yeild tho?.i wanna do my 4+4,tent and?5,strains maybee?.would you just go with? 15,in my case?.thanks for thegood advoive.ive got 3,tents limke:-)lol only the 3,rd neweer 1,is v.small.i use it as a drying tent:-)nosy fuking neighbour.lol.itas totally smell proof.im gonna put 1,2,more cfl,s in that ,1,and do a 400,450,watt cfl grow?its just sat tbhere.
space
I run a 3.5x3.5x7 with a 600. I always pack it tight lol. Last round I had 10 3 gallons I'm aiming for 1 gallons full of coco I can fit about 16 1 gallon pots in my tent. I like growing this way because I can grow thru more seeds keeping them small and if I do fimd a keeper she can easily get cloned and kept around.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ps and in 1,l pots of soil how big would you let an indy bom get? how tall.and what would you yeild about.i know i should know but ive allways used biggest pots i can.i know all plants yeild diff etc.but a rough figure?if i could even do 1,oz? and 25,plants in 6,s maybee?idk man.i do know i want to pack more in:-)

Kushwick

Kushwick

K
2013 06 12 233109
2013 06 12 233037
these are some of my 1 gallons in flower now. Looks like I will like the yield from it but can't call it what it will be yet.
The 3 gallons I ran in pro mix and I know I was over a half pound with just 6 plants. Could've done better also.

spacebomb

spacebomb

what?over a HALF P, ? well fuck me bro wow:-) i can see why.if that setof pics is the same pl ant?wow:-)lol. how u get so much size ,weight gauin,? some mad secret or?.thats really killer work bro:-) im gonna try that with soil tho.again very impressive bro.
KView attachment 321179 View attachment 321180 these are some of my 1 gallons in flower now. Looks like I will like the yield from it but can't call it what it will be yet.
The 3 gallons I ran in pro mix and I know I was over a half pound with just 6 plants. Could've done better also.

Kushwick

Kushwick

I would let them show sex in those 1 liter pots. I would use coco tho just my preference. I've seen people using soil get 1zip per 1 gallon but my runs with soil wasn't the biggest yielders. But this run of coco is impressing me ad might just stick with just that.
2013 06 12 233058
2013 06 01 203041

2013 06 07 001407
spacebomb

spacebomb

can peoples put the strains there using.so i get a better idea what ill get:-) i like the pop bottle idea!so far.

420alldaze

420alldaze

im runnin three snocones, three Tahoe og ,one atrain and one Chemdog
cab-jpg.318780
here is what it looked like two weeks ago. flipped since then. ill post another r more recent pic later
enjoy the day
42o

spacebomb

spacebomb

thank you people my fuking mast. signal mast in my ares has been down for 4,days.im back now tho:-)lol
cab-jpg.318780
here is what it looked like two weeks ago. flipped since then. ill post another r more recent pic later
enjoy the day
42o

spacebomb

spacebomb

Is your
idea of liking to keep your plants small so that your 600,is used most efficient? like so you get ?a nice main top and nice big hard buds ALL THE WAY TO THE DIRT? is that the idea of keeping em small? aswell as the advantage of being able to run MORE STRAINS,from seed, or do you still get larrfy crap at the bottom?. :-)lol im sorry for all the q,s but i aint EVER done a sog!allways 20,l .pots minimum but im kinda thinking doing a sog for testing purposes will be good idea.i just like to keep as few bigger ones as i can.lower numbers = less jail etc:-) haha :-).j.k .

spacebomb

spacebomb

can you explaine ,spikes, for me pls bro?. i know ?basikly what they are but what are ya using and how you doing your spikes pls bro?.i.e what you using and when:-)sorry bro but im gonna do this im asking all the stuff i can think of eh man:-)haha.im gonna get it right the FIRST TIME:-)LOLanyway thanks if you can answer and cool if you say go fuck ya self man:-)ha. j.k
peace bro
space
im rockin 2 litre bottles and should pull more than a z a plant in soil with lotsa nute spikes and foliars.

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh i love me some tahoe og:-). shes a real bitch to grow tho eh!. well worth it tho:-) and a train ,chem with snocones !nice man some .all anywho of them are killer strains.good work 420,a.d bro.
cab-jpg.318780
enjoy the day
42o

Kushwick

Kushwick

Is your
idea of liking to keep your plants small so that your 600,is used most efficient? like so you get ?a nice main top and nice big hard buds ALL THE WAY TO THE DIRT? is that the idea of keeping em small? aswell as the advantage of being able to run MORE STRAINS,from seed, or do you still get larrfy crap at the bottom?. :-)lol im sorry for all the q,s but i aint EVER done a sog!allways 20,l .pots minimum but im kinda thinking doing a sog for testing purposes will be good idea.i just like to keep as few bigger ones as i can.lower numbers = less jail etc:-) haha :-).j.k .
basically you hit the nail on the head. Everything is rock hard to the bottom right now. But like you said I keep em small for a variety of things but mainly to get thru a bunch in my space.

Oh and where I'm at no mmj right now so its the same for any plant. So I go hard or go home lol.

Top Bottom