4,monsters?or pack it tight

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

can you explaine ,spikes, for me pls bro?. i know ?basikly what they are but what are ya using and how you doing your spikes pls bro?.i.e what you using and when:)sorry bro but im gonna do this im asking all the stuff i can think of eh man:)haha.im gonna get it right the FIRST TIME:)LOLanyway thanks if you can answer and cool if you say go fuck ya self man:)ha. j.k
peace bro
space
lol no worries bro, im using jobes organic fertilizer spikes. I use a couple per pot in veg then I ad 2-3 more right before the flip. the tahoe are not too bad but the snocones stay hungry...hope this helps

spacebomb

spacebomb

cool as man.im gonna do my tent just like you but obviously with my stuff.and? il put 25,ini think?.and veg em to?6? 8,inch .thank u man
space
basically you hit the nail on the head. Everything is rock hard to the bottom right now. But like you said I keep em small for a variety of things but mainly to get thru a bunch in my space.

Oh and where I'm at no mmj right now so its the same for any plant. So I go hard or go home lol.

spacebomb

spacebomb

5,diff strains and 25,plants im going with, ! maybee 10inch veg ?and flip em:-)
space

Kushwick

Kushwick

Keep em growing single colas and you should be fine. Also if you can add a oscillating fan to keep air moving.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I run 9 plants in a 15 x 12 and week 6 comes around there is no room to move it there. Run fewer plants but veg longer and top them if Indica's. I have found that you can put 25 plants under a 1000w or 8 bigger plants and get the same yield, and reduce the risk when busted due to low plant numbers.

IMGP9414
IMGP9415
IMGP9426

spacebomb

spacebomb

i like the idea bro eh. thats what i usually do. i only have 1.2 ,tent eh:-)lolthanks dude:-)
space. them plants look stunning bto.
I run 9 plants in a 15 x 12 and week 6 comes around there is no room to move it there. Run fewer plants but veg longer and top them if Indica's. I have found that you can put 25 plants under a 1000w or 8 bigger plants and get the same yield, and reduce the risk when busted due to low plant numbers.

View attachment 322900View attachment 322901View attachment 322902

spacebomb

spacebomb

yup i got plenty of fans and air flow.single col a eh? as in lollipop all the shoots or ?grow out ?8,inch plants.or just pamper the tops.do away with the bottoms?.
space.
Keep em growing single colas and you should be fine. Also if you can add a oscillating fan to keep air moving.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Yes lollipop and rid the bottoms. Focus on the main cola growth.

I do a bunch of little plants so I can run thru packs and find keepers. Once I find my keepers I doubt I would veg them big after seeing yeilds I'm pulling from jst 1 gallon pots of coco. I think I will just s.o.g. instead of cutting the plant number down. But to each is own.

spacebomb

spacebomb

im defo going for it on my next run im just getting all this good info of the guys like u bro who know the best way to start this of eh bro.youv helped a ton man.thank you, :-)
space

Top Bottom