4 Plants Two Are 4 Weeks Apart

• Thread starter Snuffberries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snuffberries

While waiting for some seeds i bought online i started 2 seeds i got from a mate. The seeds arrived 4 weeks later and i have germinated two of them and now they are in the tent(see pics). Can i crop the other two so they grow evenly? Is there a way to catch them up? I would rather keep the new 2 but i down want to get rid of the old 2. What are my options?
4 plants two are 4 weeks apart
4 plants two are 4 weeks apart 2
4 plants two are 4 weeks apart 3
4 plants two are 4 weeks apart 4

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
While waiting for some seeds i bought online i started 2 seeds i got from a mate. The seeds arrived 4 weeks later and i have germinated two of them and now they are in the tent(see pics). Can i crop the other two so they grow evenly? Is there a way to catch them up? I would rather keep the new 2 but i down want to get rid of the old 2. What are my options?View attachment 698670 View attachment 698671 View attachment 698672 View attachment 698673
They likely will not just catch up unless you screw up the ph and lock them out or shock them.. thats all bad.... but you can train them to maintain an even height. Pinching, topping and lst will become your best friend

Top Bottom