4 Strain 600w HPS Indoor California Desert Grow!

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marks370z

Marks370z

Good afternoon all,

I have not made many changes but the few I have are listed below:

- Strawberry Sour Diesel had fallen over in her cup and was transplanted into a smart pot. I have high hopes that she will recover

- AG is doing well on a straight water feed for now.

- BCCZ and WW are flourishing. Slight cupping on WW that I have narrowed the cause down to being humidity/moisture level. Foliage 'un cups' when humidifier placed exceptionally close.

- Foliar fed BCCZ and WW twice this week. Foliar feed consisted of Roots Organics Buddha Grow, RO Extreme Serene, and Dyno Gro Pro Tekt Silicon.

- Northern Express is flowering beautifully.

- Started germination on the White Russian, White Widow crossed with AK-47, and Kosher Kush. A Kosher and OG Kush cross by Reserva Privada.

Marks370z

Marks370z

P.S.

-Nutrients have been increased on WW, Nor. Express, and BCCZ. Also, I mix my veg and flower feeds in separate 5 gallon water jugs and aerate for 24 - 72 hours before applying. Have not had any problems with over feeding. I began adding Top Booster to N.Ex feed as well.

Marks370z

Marks370z

I forgot to add that the White Widow has shown me some pre-flowers. I should have a few photos of her shortly.

Marks370z

Marks370z

- Here's a few photos of White Widow pre flowers.( I tried using different aperture settings but the light is still pretty bright.)
- Also shown below are bud sites forming on the Northern Express, along with some foliage of a few of the other girls. Just seeing what i can do with the DSLR.

IMG 1510

IMG 1503

IMG 1504

IMG 1481
IMG 1497

Marks370z

Marks370z

- I began germing three Blackberry Kush a few days ago and they all popped at the same time.
- White Russian and Kosher Kush have yet to pop.

619ster

619ster

Nice! Where is the Blackberry Kush from? I wonder if it's the same lineage as the Blackberry Kush clone?

Marks370z

Marks370z

Nice! Where is the Blackberry Kush from? I wonder if it's the same lineage as the Blackberry Kush clone?
I am not exactly sure of the genetics. I found 6 seeds in some decent blackberry from a dispensary and decided it would not hurt to grow them out and compare the different phenos.

And I have no doubt that I can grow it better than the dispensary I bought it from. Haha.

Top Bottom