4 Strain 600w HPS Indoor California Desert Grow!

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marks370z

Marks370z

Ill be there!

Nice! I am pretty stoked, this being my first cup and all. haha. I'm looking to come back with some cool shit. Damn, I have never even been to the Bay Area once in my life. What a shame.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Nice! I am pretty stoked, this being my first cup and all. haha. I'm looking to come back with some cool shit. Damn, I have never even been to the Bay Area once in my life. What a shame.

Nice! this is my first cup as well but I only live like 6 miles from the event:D

pura

pura

Thank you for the video the ww is stacked up pretty good nicely! Another week left, you will have nice #s for sure. Keep us updated an keep up the great work :cool:

Marks370z

Marks370z

Minor updates w/ photos:

Despite being strung up in multiple locations, and on each stem, one branch has completely bent over due to calyx weight. It is sort if difficult to see it in the photo. She is getting chopped this week. Probably tomorrow (62 days) or Wednesday(63d).

Pictures of the bent stem coming soon.

Acapulco Gold has put EXTREME trichome coverage for being 3 weeks from harvest. 90-95% of pistils are still white. The other five to ten percent are starting to turn orange. I am really looking forward to her. Whether she is true AG or not, she looks fucking amazing, and smells like the Dim Sum restaurant's employee's lounge.

White Widow is getting heavier and heavier and does not have much of scent at all. Big fucking heavy buds, though.

I am also thinking about setting up a breeding room. After I buy some beautiful genetics from THCBay, of course. :)

-Mark​

Marks370z

Marks370z

Check out this mini thermo-hygrometer I picked up today to regulate RH in the cure jar.

Pretty fucking cool man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom