4 Strain 600w HPS Indoor California Desert Grow!

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marks370z

Marks370z

I got some seeds in today.

Bodhi Seeds
Ancient OG
Dream Beaver

TGA Subcool
Space Dawg

And a GH Arjans Haze was thrown in there. I am not too thrilled about this one, but we will see how it turns out in a few months.

I received a few misc. seeds including Granddaddy Purple Seed's Bay-11, Bay Dream, and Delta 9 Lab's Sativa House Mix, in addition, to Cali Connection's Boss Hogg, and lastly, Karma Genetic's Jack Cheddar.​

Marks370z

Marks370z

I put together the base for my greenhouse really quickly tonight and will be finishing up the framing and sheeting in the A.M. I will be using masonry ladder, 3/4" thick maple rods, and six mil. sheeting.

I will be throwing all my vegetables and fruits in there. I might plant a few ladies inside as well, but am contemplating building them their own geodesic greenhouse. I love the architecture of a geo dome.

-Mark

Marks370z

Marks370z

The masonry ladder worked perfectly, and EXACTLY how I needed it to.

Marks370z

Marks370z

looking good as always mark nice green house also i need one myself
Thanks man. I have been wanting to build one for so long, but barely getting around to it now.

They are pretty inexpensive to build yourself.

-Mark

619ster

619ster

Nice yard. The greenhouse should be lots of fun! Nice package of beans too. Good selection IMO.

Marks370z

Marks370z

I sowed a Bay Dream in a Solo cup 2 or 3 days ago and it has already sprouted.

I also sowed one Bay-11, Jack Cheddar, Delta-9 Sativa House Mix, Boss Hogg, and one Arjans Haze #2, in a self-watering Jiffy dome.

Almost finished with the greenhouse. I need to finish the entrance and seal all the holes with some Great Stuff.

Fuck DOW, but that insulation product is awesome. Haha.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Post an updated video really enjoyed the first one keep up the great work Mark!
Thanks man. I am glad you enjoyed it!

I will definitely get some shots of the ladies when they wake up and when I am little less highhhhhhhh. Hahaha

Marks370z

Marks370z

I picked up some Sanctuary Empire Builder and Victory soil today, and will be seeing how this blend works out for the ladies, in addition to my vegetable/fruit garden.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Last night there was an incident. The BCCZ buds put on incredible weight last night and around 10:30 p.m. I noticed the BC plant's shadow was not where it usually was. So, i felt around in the dark and, lo and behold, all her buds, including the main cola, bent the stems a complete 90-120 degrees. Turned my ladies into a parabola.

I had to string her up in the pitch blackness of the tent. I did quite a fine job for not being able to see a fucking thing, if i do say so myself. haha.

She only has a week left before the chop, so, I think she'll be just fine. Buds are so dense i could not help but smile the entire time i was stringing her up.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Will anybody from the farm be attending the San Francisco Cannabis Cup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom