4 tray perpetual grow

• Thread starter jtrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Been meaning to do this for a while now ... My room is 12x14 with 10 foot ceilings . I have a 20 amp helios on a 240 right now ballasts are 2x 600s 1 400 and a 1000 soon I hope to have 6 600s possibly... Everything is digital and air cooled going through a 10 in max fan and a 10 can filter. Everything is up on 4x4 trays on tables I built on wheels.... We Framed up both the flower room and the veg room (same size) out of a room that was 36x14. Right now im using a soil mix with a fox farm and light warrior base with ewc black ore and others... Usually have 15 2 gallon bags on each tray. The room is also passive and im not running c02 . Nutes are botanicare grow/bloom and meta along wiht liquid karma ,molasses, G/O calmag, I also use b1 cant think of brand right now , and caps foliar and great white andthen caps when i run out . Im sure im forgetting some things right now... oh yeah strains. I have been searching/ trying to find what kinds of strains I like to grow for awhile now... but currently I have a blackberry cut , 4 tahoe seed phenos from cali con im weeding out and 1 tahoe cut i have in the flower room from the shop,marmalate from deliscious Current fav, lemon skunk from dna and 2 phenos from gh all curing now I will pick a keeper, slh,I have the last of my blueberry bubbas in the flower room now saying good bye to that strain, polio(dr. funk) , and im running a pack of alien dawgs bx1 from g.o.d. and half a cali con mixed pack on the same tray just moved them into the flower room 2 days ago ... pics to follow Thanks farmers!!!!

jtrey

jtrey

PICT2565
PICT2556
PICT2603
PICT2619
PICT2620
PICT2557
PICT2613
PICT2620
PICT2423

jtrey

jtrey

the middle tiny frosty bud is gh lemon skunk and the bottom pic there is a 15 pack of marmalates I did the first tray I did of a single strain I will get some current pics up they are well budded out now

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Nice one jtrey! you know i let my cali tahoes go too..just never found my pheno!@## but you know i got some really killer results when i took the male's and hit my pre98 cut with it!! looks good my brother keep up the good works!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

that 7th pic down of yours is what my tahoe x pre98 looks like!! very alike anyhow...you def got some nicer phenos then i got! are yours from reg's or fem's? heres 1 shot of each tahoe pheno's i got... all three had a real mild og smell and taste...nice smoke no dout but just not that pungency i was looking for... loved the jedi's i ran! still have 2 phenos and the deadheads were intresting too!
Tahoe 1
Tahoe 2
Tahoe 3

jtrey

jtrey

They were a pack of fems yea so far only 2 have finished one was kind of the fuel taste i was looking for but im hoping for one of the other two to be a little bit stronger flavor ... same problem you had it looks like haha. but i am hoping that the cut i got from the shop is killer its soooo fast. But the #18 i got rid of was def the taste i was looking for so i think you might have found your pungent strain! but the tahoes are def some nice strong smoke!

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

ya those rpog's were def the most og pungent beans ive popped yet i am eagerly awaiting the outcome of these 18's....hey boss your stuff is looking real nice mon!

jtrey

jtrey

Some shots from today the budded out tray is the 15 pack of marmalates you can see an earlier shot of that tray above... also there is shots of the alien dawgs ( pulled 2 males today!) and pulled 2 cali con mixed pack males today off the same tray and I had a vortex on that tray show me female today! and some shots of the blackberry blue berry bubbas and tahoes
PICT2711
PICT2712
PICT2713
PICT2715
PICT2719
PICT2720
PICT2721
PICT2723
PICT2724
PICT2725
PICT2726
PICT2729
PICT2731
PICT2733

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice buddy you finally got around to posting some! congrats on the room and pics. MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

If its not working for you its probably from the hps lighting and the different light spectrum. I personally use a shitty camera as well but put the camera on manual and kinda play with it for a while. That produces ok results for sure.
It helps to use a polarized lens if you have the real proper setup and ability to switch lenses out or even a lights off shot does wonders with some backlighting.
I actually just picked up a pretty dec camera just 2 days ago and havent even used it yet so be on the lookout for my attempt at some good pics.
Good luck with things they look great bro.

jtrey

jtrey

Thanks man its actully my girls cam so im not even sure if its on the right setting haha Yea the ones i took w the lights off deff turned out better but i cant take a decent nug shot it wont focus for me haha

jtrey

jtrey

Finished flushing the last 5 marmalates on tray 2 so pulling them in a week or so then prepping that tray for a soil bed test that is what the pic above is of that vegged plant in the 4 in pot i have 12 of those they are marmalates and were vegged for over a month I was not sure how root bound they would be but I think they will be ok! And fed everything else

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Finished flushing the last 5 marmalates on tray 2 so pulling them in a week or so then prepping that tray for a soil bed test that is what the pic above is of that vegged plant in the 4 in pot i have 12 of those they are marmalates and were vegged for over a month I was not sure how root bound they would be but I think they will be ok! And fed everything else

Sweet man! Keep it turnin... man i keep meaning to ask what the marmalate is made of?

jtrey

jtrey

Its from delicious seeds its lavender x critical fem... only popped one bean and got lucky but i might try to see if i can get a bigger yeilder but the taste is super purple really floppy strain but every node has a tight dense bud

Top Bottom