• Thread starter Kl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So

how can solve a root bound issue on a flowering plant? You think it's ok to add more nutes with the water?
you already took it out so might as well pot up and water thoroughly after and don’t put in direct light or closest to the fan, just give her a peaceful spot and next watering after transplant add nutes and cross your fingers till harvest..

Kl420

Kl420

Here are 3 stages of what appears to be same issue. One three different plant right now

Stage one (yellowing from bottom up, shiny leaves, little bit of curl)

20220403 082346

Stage 2( curling extreme, more yellow, less maliable)
20220403 082354

Stage 3 (more extreme)
20220403 082414

S

SpaceCowboy72

Could be potassium deficiency, ph problems, light or nutrient issues.
We need to know what your PH/EC is.
Also What lights are you running? High power LED’s can and will cause all sorts of problems especially in flower. I had a quantum board that caused issues just like yours. Leaf surface temp was through the roof even though room temp was good.
you said humidity is 55-75% if it is closer to the 75% it is way too much for week 4 of flower. It will significantly reduce transpiration and cause nutrient imbalances.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Chances are not enuff drainage and to much nitro,
Yeah, i think the soil mix has way more N that the plant needs. Then the N locked out potassium.

This plant could use some flower nutes.

Kl420

Kl420

I am also using a quantum board 240w and two burple lights, 100w each. For 10 plants. I should check the leaf temperatures then, seems like that could be a serious issue.
Could be potassium deficiency, ph problems, light or nutrient issues.
We need to know what your PH/EC is.
Also What lights are you running? High power LED’s can and will cause all sorts of problems especially in flower. I had a quantum board that caused issues just like yours. Leaf surface temp was through the roof even though room temp was good.
you said humidity is 55-75% if it is closer to the 75% it is way too much for week 4 of flower. It will significantly reduce transpiration and cause nutrient imbalances.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I agree with this assessment...just had an issue like this because high RH was getting way out of hand and not adequate exhaust for the amount of plants...cured those issues and the plants...YMMV

Kl420

Kl420

Hey guys, new update, so I have narrow led down the main problem to been, soil too compact and which has caused the roots to be in over watered state. Any advice on how to solve this, other than waiting without watering and sticking a stick into the soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom