40' Shipping Container Nanolux Build

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

Today is a good day, I got a full jar of some fresh harvest. Smoking shake yesterday and bombs today. Thanks for caring though. I wish I could email you a bud lol
It's cool, no doubt. I appreciate that. Like they say its the thought that counts; Right ?

Wildill

Wildill

What are the rail like things you have your lights hanging from I've always used screw in hooks

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

It is just metal angle with pre stamped holes in It. Kind like the stuff you hang a garage door opener with. It is quick and sturdy

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

@cemchris what kind of roller tables do you like? Sourced or build yourself?

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Looking good bro how long do you plain on vegging
Another week or two. They have been going two weeks already.
If I can veg in my buddy's greenhouse, I might pull 20 out and flower out the 4 light room again. If I do that I will probably have to veg another 2-3 weeks

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
@Herb Forester. We used these 3 x 6 tables. We had to cut the legs so the would fit in the pods w\ the current ceiling height. I like these tables. They support my heavy 220 lb ass lol.

20160805 102927
Last edited:
Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Thanks everyone. This new place has really been eating up all my time. I just got the old flower room half changed over to the new veg room and still been trying to keep the rest of the world happy. I just took cuts off all the new flavors I've been collecting. Should be flowering at the beginning of the week. Hopefully I get some time to start a new thread

shemshemet

shemshemet

yo! Excellent! That's an astonishing build! My two concerns with this are water supply and electric....care to fill in how you achieved those? Said you ran 100a, but is this on your existing property? So you just took from what was already there? Not sure if my question makes much sense lol

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

We have a 225a service at the property. I actually already had a 50a service right next to this existing. So I ran a second service to the panel I put inside the container. The a/c's are running on the old 50a line I had existing and the container is all running on the other 50 amps. The container has a 100 amp panel in it so if I move somewhere I will wire the ac's into the panel inside the grow and feed it with one 100a service. If that makes any sense

shemshemet

shemshemet

Got ya....existing service. I wanted to see if this type of grow would work for me, but I don't have existing service

Top Bottom